Tamir's 1st grow - dwc special kush and special queen 2014

Smart move to the kitchen Tamir. I'm glad you got those temps under control now.

Smart move to the kitchen Tamir. I'm glad you got those temps under control now.

Yea me too.. That was my biggest concern. Now, i gotta work on a carbon filter. I have a feeling this smell is gonna be horrible. The already have a strong odor and I'm not even in flower yet, lol

Hey guess hope all is well.. Nothing much to report. It seemed like my ladies grew faster in the high temps. Lol well here are a couple pics

image9745.jpg
image9746.jpg

If anyone can assist, what does this deficiency look like? I want to says it mold due to the much lower temps and very high humidity that occurred over the last 2 days. Any help would be great.
image9747.jpg

Awesome getting the temps under control Tamir.

It's hard to tell by your picture. How long ago did it start? If you could take a better pic under natural light, I may be able to help. What PH are you running in the res?

JJ

Awesome getting the temps under control Tamir.

It's hard to tell by your picture. How long ago did it start? If you could take a better pic under natural light, I may be able to help. What PH are you running in the res?

JJ
Yea happy they are finally in order. I noticed the discoloration after I relocated the rent. I'll get a pic when the lights come back on. The res Ph when I started was 6.1 now it's down to 5.6

Tamir, we have a bi-weekly event called The Reps Are Right where we address many grow issues. It runs tomorrow. Just hit details in my Signature. There's an open discussion segment where plenty of members give their input on any grow related topic you might want to bring up and it's also a way to let a lot of other members get acquainted with you.

Tamir, we have a bi-weekly event called The Reps Are Right where we address many grow issues. It runs tomorrow. Just hit details in my Signature. There's an open discussion segment where plenty of members give their input on any grow related topic you might want to bring up and it's also a way to let a lot of other members get acquainted with you.

I'll be there brother!!!

Good afternoon you guys,

Today is day 34 of veg. The ladies had a res change yesterday. Up the PPMs to 1014 on the SQ, 1052 on the SK and the ladies in my cloner(SK, OG Kush(?), and Kali Dog) are at 534. The pH across the board is between 5.8 and 6.1.

They are thriving with no signs of stress or deficiency. Let's hope they stay that way... Take care guys see you at TRAR

Missed you last night Tamir. How are those temps holding up?

Missed you last night Tamir. How are those temps holding up?

Yea I know I was pissed I missed it.. Got caught up in this NYC social scene.. Lol temps could be better. Just waitin for management to kick on the AC. Lol question, have you went I. Vacation and left ur plants for a week? Lol

Yea I know I was pissed I missed it.. Got caught up in this NYC social scene.. Lol temps could be better. Just waitin for management to kick on the AC. Lol question, have you went I. Vacation and left ur plants for a week? Lol
I had Sis taking care of them.

Quick question for those subbed. Is there a such things as a "too long in veg?" I know with mother plants u can veg for years but today is day 37 of veg and honestly I haven't seen any notice lay growth in over a week. Just wondering will further veg time be a waste?

Quick question for those subbed. Is there a such things as a "too long in veg?" I know with mother plants u can veg for years but today is day 37 of veg and honestly I haven't seen any notice lay growth in over a week. Just wondering will further veg time be a waste?

I know some growers believe that a long veg will give you bigger production in the long run. You may not see growth in height but you may be gaining girth in the stalks of the plants. I veg'd mine four weeks, 28 days. I know others who go up to four months, usually outdoors. That's more for Sativa's, Indica's don't need to be vegged as long.

Thanks for the input. After reading this I went back and looked at the stalks and the ladies. Damn!!! I can definitely tell the difference. However I'm considering starting the flower cycle soon. Originally I was gonna veg for 60 days then flower. May have to move that up a tad.

Anyone have any tips on transitioning into flower? (24hrs dark, no nutes, etc.)

(24hrs dark, no nutes, etc.) Not necessary. When does a cannabis plant see 24hrs of darkness in it's natural habitat?

(24hrs dark, no nutes, etc.) Not necessary. When does a cannabis plant see 24hrs of darkness in it's natural habitat?
+1 Just time it with your current cycle. If your doing 18/6, at the end of the 18 hour day cycle, change the timer so you start out with a 12 hour dark. Seems to me adding dark first instead of cutting light is less shocking for the plant. Probably doesn't matter though.

Exactly TrysHard. In my opinion that's what jump starts the final stretch in the Bloom cycle; The plant is really searching for the light those last 6hrs of darkness.

Back
Top Bottom