Tales From The Krip!

Oh Krip that is quite the list! Very nice bud! At some point I need to acquire some Rare Dankness seeds. I have given up on getting seeds of every strain i want to run. But I should work on getting seeds from every breeder I want to run!
We should have some good sales coming up in about 60 days! :yahoo:

He’s still got both listed but I can’t afford to spend $200 on the TK right now. :(

I cannot afford any seeds right now. I need to dump some packs I will not run and get some money to buy things I will. I have just been trading seeds to get what I want lol.

We should have some good sales coming up in about 60 days! :yahoo:

Hopefully I will have some cash when the time comes. There are def seeds I want that I do not have at the moment!

I have the Chem 91 and a Chem D x Chem 91 reversed. Should find a nice Chem D leaner in that pack.
That would be very nice. I always hear that the Chem D is the one you want. At least for breeding purposes anyways. It would be nice to have the cuts, but I feel like with as much as they have been passed around and with as long as they have been around, there is a high liklihood of them either carrying things alone with them or being very susceptible to pests and disease. Probably unwarranted but with them being clones of clones of clones from almost 30 years ago they have to have their issues.

I just started soaking some more seeds including another In-House Genetics Platinum Cake, my third attempt at a Rare Dankness Dark Ghost Train, and a Medical Seeds Mendocino Purple Kush.
Some good news... All three of those seeds have sprouted, including the DGT! :yahoo:

What do you guys know about Umami Seeds? I was looking at their Cherry Lime Soda and it looks pretty nice! :yummy:

1582268690970.png

GOING BIGGER ON THE BONSAIS

I had lost all my Bonsai clones a few months ago when I didn't have time to water for a few days. Keeping them in those 2.5" or 3.5" containers means they really need to be watered every other day. I was thinking back to when I was doing the SOG grow and had a much easier time when I kept the Bonsais in the 2 L hempys I had made from soda bottles.

So, I found some 2 L square containers and, as the Bonsais mature, I'll move them from the 3.5" to the 5.5" containers and that should give me a little more breathing room on the watering. Those 3.5" containers are only 4" tall and only hold about a pint, so the 5.5", which is 6" tall, holds about 4x the volume of soil.

Here's what just came in:

1582463128698.png

The larger size will reduce the number of plants but I should still be able to get around 24 of these in the veg tent, which is more than enough. It also lets me get a bigger root system on the plants before up-potting directly to the #10's since there's not much sense in going from these large containers to a #1.

I'm looking forward to giving these a shot! :thumb:

Happy Harvests!

K

Back
Top Bottom