Tales From The Krip!

ANOTHER SEED ORDER!

Since it's the first of the month, I knew some new seed promotions would be available and I had that credit of about $206 USD on account from their inability to deliver the Sherba Frost on the last order (which should be delivered in the next two days! :yahoo:).

I would have gotten the (12) Sherba Frost plus (3) free Tropicanna Cookies x Slurricane IF they had the Sherba Frost in stock.

So, I just placed a $214 dollar order, and for the extra $8, here's what we're getting...

The $214 (or, extra $8) paid for these instead of the (12) Sherba Frost:

(5) G13 Labs Seeds Pineapple Express (I've been waiting to get more of these!)
(5) Humboldt Seed Organization Dr Greenthumbs EmDog
(5) Europa Seeds Purple Diesel Daze
(6) Rare Dankness Seeds Dark GhostTrain

And I get these for FREE instead of (3) Tropicanna Cookies x Slurricane!:

(1) Dinafem Seeds Original Amnesia
(1) Humboldt Seed Organization Green Crack
(1) G13 Labs Seeds AUTO Gigabud (again, I don't like autos but it's a freebie! :D )
(1) Serious Seeds Strawberry-AKeil (one of these coming with the last order, too!)
(1) Freedom of Seeds Mighty Grape
(1) Barneys Farm Seeds Cookies Kush
(1) Barneys Farm Seeds Pineapple Chunk
(1) Dinafem Seeds Amnesia CBD
(1) Dinafem Seeds Moby Dick
(1) T H Seeds Sage 'n' Sour
(1) Humboldt Seed Organization Gorilla Breath
(1) G13 Labs Seeds Gigabud
(1) G13 Labs Seeds Skunk #1
(1) Pheno Finder Seeds StarCake
(1) Strain Hunters Seedbank Seeds Flowerbomb Kush
(2) Europa Seeds Cheeselicious
(2) Humboldt Seed Organization Blue Dream
(1) G13 Labs Seeds Double Black
(1) G13 Labs Seeds Sweet Amnesia
(2) Rare Dankness Seeds Drama

Not a bad trade-off! The freebies, alone, are awesome! :slide:

I love seed promos! :green_heart:

Happy Harvests!

K

That is one hell of a haul bud! I had a buddy that ran the Sage n Sour and loved it. He had two phenos and the better of the 2 smelt real close to Sour Diesel. Tasted great and had a very nice high to it. I have been wondering if the EmDog is any good so it will be nice to see it grown out whenever you get to it!
Brother @Norcaliwood was running the Sage & Sour and, I believe he also ran an EmDog (I think @lazyfish & @Morglie were running EmDogs, too). Both of those strains look nice!:thumb:

That is one hell of a haul bud! I had a buddy that ran the Sage n Sour and loved it. He had two phenos and the better of the 2 smelt real close to Sour Diesel. Tasted great and had a very nice high to it. I have been wondering if the EmDog is any good so it will be nice to see it grown out whenever you get to it!
Here are a few more you may want to check into:

Dark GhostTrain Feminized Cannabis Seeds by Rare Dankness
Grape Ape mother crossed with the award-winning Ghost Train Haze #1 produced one hell of a plant - powerfully high, sugary trichrome, purple hint flowers, with prominent grape flavour overtones. Expect high THC and medium yield.

Dinafem Seeds Original Amnesia Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Dinafem Seeds Original Amnesia remains the No. 1 in coffee shops all over Holland, and seeing it's name and reputation grow, the operator of Amnesia has produced the first Original Amnesia feminized. Amnesia is a race of brutal power production and created by a Dutch farmer from the famous Haze and Northern Lights, and others. In the Netherlands it is one of the most sold in coffeeshops year after year, and has won many awards, so many that it is difficult to name them all.

Purple Diesel Daze Seeds - Europa Seed Bank
Purple Diesel Daze is a phenomenal plant that combines 2 heavywait champions - Grand Daddy Purple and NYPD. The colour inheritated from these stable ladies is totally psychedelic purple. Flower times vary from 8-9 weeks indoors. Purple Diesel Daze is a super strain that develops outstanding high-quality yields. Short and stocky plant with some phenos stretching. The taste is a fruity berry diesel. She provides a nicely uplifting and motivational speedy buzz. Purple Diesel Daze is a good strain for medicinal patients.

One of them flipped hermie on me.I really think it was the EmDog that popped nutsacks. And knocked up the whole room before I caught on. In my flower room I do tend to do work in there after lights out. I got a ceiling fan in there,,, well I added a green CFL to that mix and disabled the fan. So when I want to go in it's all green. And I'll even snap a pic or two after dark.

I don't know if it was just a touchy plant? I been growing the same for the last 12 years with good results. But I've heard over the years that some plants will recognize the green light???????? And add afew flashes from the camera,,, and IF she is touchy,, that might be enough for her to change teams??

The Sage N Sour is a good plant. Good pot too. Smaller thumb-sized buds,,, if you top her into a bush,,

BTW a bush will yield better than a single cola-type plant. She can get alittle tall in the stretch department. But if you keep topping hard the first 3-4 weeks,,, it makes a nice plant... And more manageable.

BLACK CHERRY JELLY MALE READY TO POP!

We should have pollen any day now! :yahoo:

Once the pollination is complete, I'll pull the BCJ Male (I do have a clone!) and put in another BCJ and a Zephyrus to sex while seeds are forming in the others. I think the next breeding round will be done with the Apricot Jelly Male.

Happy Harvests!

K

Brother @Norcaliwood was running the Sage & Sour and, I believe he also ran an EmDog (I think @lazyfish & @Morglie were running EmDogs, too). Both of those strains look nice!:thumb:
Lazy ran an EmDog. I've not ran one. Lazy and myself were running Purple Dawgs at the same time.

Lots and lots of Dawgs/Dogs around the yard.

Nice looking boy you've got the.

Damn that's one hell of a seed order! I'll PM you my delivery address.

:lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom