Subnoise's Sour Monster Grow

What is up brother Trig. Things cruising along as usual. How about yourself? Glad your back and hope the dessert treated you well

Yeah things are looking good buddy! I'm doing good, thank goodness for the wife taking care of the girls this last week! Pre'harvest harvest on the hawaiian snow last night was kinda exciting. I've been slacking on taking pics and posting but I'll try and get some up. I'm pretty sure I remember putting her into flower in 2003...and she's still not done! haha!

Quick Coco question...The wife loves Coco but always works with established clones...The last two seeds we have popped and put into Coco have been extremely slow to get going...we do not mineralize with azomite or anything...not sure what's up...they look healthy but they just seem to runt out vs. the same strain in soil...at least initially...any ideas?

Good to chat buddy. I'll PM you later on some other stuff!

Peace!

Trig

Yeah things are looking good buddy! I'm doing good, thank goodness for the wife taking care of the girls this last week! Pre'harvest harvest on the hawaiian snow last night was kinda exciting. I've been slacking on taking pics and posting but I'll try and get some up. I'm pretty sure I remember putting her into flower in 2003...and she's still not done! haha!

Quick Coco question...The wife loves Coco but always works with established clones...The last two seeds we have popped and put into Coco have been extremely slow to get going...we do not mineralize with azomite or anything...not sure what's up...they look healthy but they just seem to runt out vs. the same strain in soil...at least initially...any ideas?

Good to chat buddy. I'll PM you later on some other stuff!

Peace!

Trig

I feel you on the slacking man. I think everyone here will forgive us for slacking a bit around 420. Most can probably relate. Lmao 2003

I have grown side by side coco and soil and know exactly what your talking about. My theory is you let soil dry out to establish roots with coco you don't want it to dry out so the roots don't grow as fast at first. Another reason for this is most soil starts with some nutrient value to them coco has little to none. Trying to find that fine line between when to start feeding and how much will vary from strain to strain. What I do is after the first true leaves I start in with botanicare calmag 5ml per gallon it has 3-0-0 the little nitrogen seems to help things get rolling. After 3 or 4 sets of leaves I start a regular feeding. Regardless they will start slow but there will be an explosion of growth after a couple weeks then your dealing with a jungle and no room in flower like me atm.
20150420_213438.jpg

Looking frosty brother :thumb:

I think we can wait for a dry weight on that harvest, congrats man.

Thanks Antics. Can't wait to see the frost with hps and led.

Mmmmm them buds look tasty, congrats brother! :)

Night how are things. I have some from the original mother that have been curing little over a month. The smell and taste are amazing just can't pinpoint what it reminds me of. Maxyields is flowering a clone off her currently. Hopefully he can bring some fresh perspective in a few weeks. Really a pleasure to grow always praying and never gives me problems.

Few more clones in the back. The center two were a test one hempy has coco/perlite the other just Had coco. So far they are looking like twins.
20150422_222939.jpg

DWC day 32. These next few weeks there really going to start putting on weight. There drinking a little over a gallon a day so I'm topping of the res mid way through the week. Vicious cycle, roots get bigger which means less room in res for fluid and they drink really fast. Here is a bunch of pics from tonight. To awkward to pull the root ball up with 1 good wrist. Gonna go :rollit: :peace:
20150422_224559.jpg
20150422_224425.jpg
20150422_224106.jpg
20150422_224716.jpg
20150422_224736.jpg
20150422_224637.jpg

Night how are things. I have some from the original mother that have been curing little over a month. The smell and taste are amazing just can't pinpoint what it reminds me of. Maxyields is flowering a clone off her currently. Hopefully he can bring some fresh perspective in a few weeks. Really a pleasure to grow always praying and never gives me problems.

Things are actually really good bro, getting off my lazy arse and finally getting some work and stuff done :) GPK is looking nice and frosty, stacking up nicely and she smells quite pungent :) Those roots always just stun me, the plant themselves look super happy keep doing what you're doing bro :thumb:

I'm curious how they'd look under a scope. A lot of what I read says that trichomes under HPS have larger more developed heads, but are spaced further apart, and trichomes grown under LED have smaller heads, but they tend to grow closer together.

Keep up the great work bud, they look beastly :bravo:

High Sub, just stopping by for some eye candy ,...what nutes in DWC?:morenutes:
:Namaste:

What's happening Hungaluz. I use AN jungle juice it's one of there 3 part lines. However I have only been growing about a year now. So I chose the easiest thing I could find to get a few grows under my belt. I currently use the Lucas formula in my dwc 8ml micro 16ml bloom per gallon. In coco I use the h3ad formula 6ml micro 9ml bloom per gallon. Once I'm out I will be looking into new nutes. I also use protek silica at 1ml a gallon it gets my ph up without having to use ph up. Also calmag cause the leds. In flower I use big bud week 2-4 of flower, pk13/14 week 5 and at week 6-7 I bring in the overdrive and cut off the micro. Week 8 is the flush.

I'm curious how they'd look under a scope. A lot of what I read says that trichomes under HPS have larger more developed heads, but are spaced further apart, and trichomes grown under LED have smaller heads, but they tend to grow closer together.

Keep up the great work bud, they look beastly :bravo:

Thanks my man. That's interesting I'm not sure what to expect than cause I rotate 180° everyday so they get equal hps and led.

Thx Sub , I use also AN but the 2 part sensi grow , 2 part conossieur bloom which are pH perfect , so i basically don't use pH meter :) , with this nutes growing last 5 years without any problems, easy to use,for me this is nr.2 after organics, my dream is organics+hydro or aero or fogponics with led :thumb:

keep up Ur art
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom