Starting A New Journey

Yea I agree. When I take psychedelics I prefer no booze maybe a beer or two but that's it. Looking forward to your next journal.
I learned a lesson. New journal will be in a few weeks to a month. I can tag you when I start it

So over the weekend I went camping with about 150 guys and more than half of us consumed the magic. It was unreal! One of the best experiences in my life.

Got home yesterday to a second flush in the compost bin 😃

Since winning this months contest I should be getting a nice prize package that will include all I will need for an organized and thorough next grow. I haven’t heard from the sponsors and don’t know how to move forward to claim the prizes though.

This forum has been so nice to be a part of and I am so thankful for all I’ve learned.

Nice finishing up @Waywardwayne

I will be starting up again soon.
Until then happy shrooming.

Tok..

Edit: Grandsons is coming over today and staying the night. So, I may be shrooming tonight.
Nice I will definitely be taking a seat somewhere to watch your next grow.

Hope you enjoy tonite. I’m waiting until tomorrow night to eat the last of what I have ready, a modest 2 grams or so.

Nice I will definitely be taking a seat somewhere to watch your next grow.

Hope you enjoy tonite. I’m waiting until tomorrow night to eat the last of what I have ready, a modest 2 grams or so.

Didn’t wait and took them last night. Put them in a small glass with lime juice. Swirled it around a while and let it sit about 30 minutes. It was all the smallest shrooms but man did they pack a punch! Probably the heaviest trip this grow. Even camping trip wasn’t as heavy, just completely different stimulation. I liked both as much as the other just different.

Miraculously ended up with these photos. The sky last night was magnificent and that would have been true even without the psilocybin running through my blood stream
IMG_0135.jpeg
IMG_0134.jpeg
IMG_0123.jpeg

I'm a stargazer, telescope geek lol
Beautiful pictures. How were the shrooomz?
Quite a bit stronger than I expected. They were mostly aborts as I have been told they are called. They were all the small ones that didn’t really grow. Next grow I will mix full terms with aborts so I don’t over do it again. It wasn’t too heavy but it was heavy.

I love the night sky and that was part of the reason for being so far up in Maine for me.

Quite a bit stronger than I expected. They were mostly aborts as I have been told they are called. They were all the small ones that didn’t really grow. Next grow I will mix full terms with aborts so I don’t over do it again. It wasn’t too heavy but it was heavy.

I love the night sky and that was part of the reason for being so far up in Maine for me.
Gotta love those dark skies up in Maine. I can remember camping up near Mount Katahdan years back. Absolutely beautiful skies at night. Unfortunately where I live the light pollution is horrible. Glad u had a good trip.

Back
Top Bottom