Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Flower Tent 2

We are filling up this space quickly as they all stretch! One thing I have been doing in this tent is a 4 day rotation. Everything gets turned a quarter turn each day and after 4 days and a full 360 degree turn, I rotate the plants clockwise.

Afghani #1 (Fem) - Sensi Seeds - Flip Day 9

We watered this lady 2 days ago and she is looking primed for a great flower. Aside from some wind damage from the fan blowing on her she's just about perfect. I expected thicker branching on her with her genetics but I am digging her. She's in a 7 gallon pot. Didn't do the slow transition on her....so she is on day 9 of 12/12

Gorilla Glue #4 (Grandpa Cut) - Grandpa Tokin - Flip Day 9

The famous Grandpa cut is finally getting its butt into flower. Been looking forward to running this for a while now! :drool::adore::yahoo:

To be continued............

Labyrinth (S1) - Exotic Genetix - Flower Day 10

So for those following along and taking notes.....we did the gradual transition on the Labyrinth and the Slurricane where we cut 15-20 minutes off the light cycle per day. So how to count flower days on that.....:hmmmm: The only thing that made since was wait for what I consider the 'flower pistils' to appear. That was 10 days ago. So we are dating these two ladies as "FLOWER DAY" vice "Flip Day".

This lady has really gotten big. She's in an 8 gallon pot but really filled in nicely over the transition time. I could really tie her down and spread her out and make her bigger but I don't have the room....and she's gonna yield nicely as it is.

Slurricane (Fem) - In-House Genetics - Flower Day 10

She is another one that could really benefit from a bit more space to spread her out and get some better light penetration. She really filled out that 10 gallon pot and should be set for a really stellar flower cycle.:slide:

And on that note......I am out and off to smoke a bowl and will catch you all tomorrow!

What a magnificent garden! So glad to see you back in the full swing again. You're at your happiest when you have tents full of healthy plants.

I set mine aside usually fill up a bowl and leave in on the kitchen table as a treat for visitors. Then jar it up save it for later. The lowdown fluff ain't bad puffage. I actually like it a lot. Lots of times its what I puff on.

BCP is one of my favorites. What do you think it crossed with?

Flowers are looking good. You getting close. Gonna be a decent haul.

Any plans for a trim party? I'm in....
Trim party.....well I am hoping that my strain selection with staggered flower times will eliminate any need for full on trim parties! I shouldn't have to do more than one strain at any given harvest....though I think the Skunk will finish pretty close to the Jack.

Yeah that BCP is a nice one to puff on. She ain't the most potent out there but just makes me feel good. I gotta say I am pretty excited to have a whole bunch of new stuff coming down the pipeline to start puffin! Gonna cut a tester off the Hindu, Sour Cherries and Jack today(Day 55 since flip)! :slide: I don't usually look at the buds under scope too much but with new strains I like to take a peek.

Depending on what I see on the testers off those plants above, the plan will be to take to Hindu around Day 60/61(Sunday/Monday) and follow that up with the Sour Cherries around 63/64 (Wednesday/Thursday) and the Jack around 68-70.

That will open up enough space for me to move the Slurricane or Labyrinth into the big tent and flip the Lebanese and Ms Stank's Purple Orange CBD.:headbanger:

Hey man, good to see ya! :passitleft:

Can’t wait to see the trichomes on the Labyrinth.

Hey Penny! Yeah I am looking forward to seeing that as well. Haven't really had any plants that had crazy frosty fan leaves so that would be cool.

Very nice looking root balls and only 61 to 66 days, impressive. How long did you veg your GG4, sorry if I missed it and how was the root ball on her. Everyone is looking awesome by the way.

Lets see.....the GG4 went from clone shipper to one gallon on 10/20 and it stayed in the one gallon until 11/21. From there she was flipped the night of the 30th. So total veg time from when I received her to flip was 51 days. She was faster growing than I wanted......and she wasn't slatted to get flipped when she did. But sometimes plants have different ideas of what they are gonna do than we do!!

The root ball for a month in the 1 gallon was very impressive. Not as full as the two I showed in the last update, but very close.

What a magnificent garden! So glad to see you back in the full swing again. You're at your happiest when you have tents full of healthy plants.

Thanks Beez....Happy plants makes a happy Stank! Thats for sure! It does feel nice to open those tents and gaze on the green!

Grandpa told me he was gifted a clone several years ago from a friend of his who told him it was from the original clone only version. He said his friend had been keeping a mother plant for a good number of years. I like to think it is from a cut off an original clone! If not those nearly 400 seeds I made from my cut will lose their appeal. :rofl:

Alright Alright Alright!!! Flower update time. Went downstairs to snap a few pics and discovered some thirsty girls so I watered the entire flower tent and took pics of a few of the ladies.:morenutes:

Gotta say its pretty nice to look at the different girls in the tent right now. What a variety! And they are all looking great....even if I say so myself.

We will kick things off with the.......

Black Widow (Clone) - Mr. Nice Seeds - Flip Day 55

Widow got about 3/4 gallon of water. She continues to stack but is taking her sweet time filling out! Dat's OK! We got plenty of time. She continues to frost up really nicely!

Zkittlez (Fem) - Dope Seeds - Flip Day Unknown

Been a bit since I posted any pics of this girl. For those of you that smoke a lot of weed and have problems remembering.....the Zkittlez started flowering under 16/8 (after being under 18/6 for a month) so we weren't sure what we were going to do with her as far as pot size. I will just run her til she looks done!

I decided to not do anything and see how she performed in the 2 gallon that she was put into on October 9th....so she's been in this same 2 gallons for 2 months now. I have done one top dressing on her but so far she seems to be holding well in the limited pot size. Aside from the small pot, and flowering on her own....she's doing really well :slide:

Panama Haze (Fem) - ACE Seeds - Flip Day 55

The twin towers continue to slowly fill in. Hope y'all don't have anywhere to go...she's gonna be here for a while! She got about 3/4 of a gallon of water today (well water....been lazy on collecting rain water lately). No sign of the funk progressing....so perhaps the leaves were just a result of colder roots. She is the only plant that is actually setting on the tent floor (sitting on top of subflooring) so her root zone is in a cooler area than everyone else. If I had a spare seedling mat, I would put it under her. Perhaps I need to invest in one more.:hmmmm:

Continued......

Hindu Kush (Fem) - Sensi Seeds - Flip Day 55

We are into the final week on this lady....and will probably be the final update on her aside from the harvest update. She has filled in nicely and continues to impress on the frost front. She got a little over a half gallon of water as she is slowing down her fluid uptake as she's finishing up. She's a very sexy girl!!

Sour Cherries (Clone) - Crockett Family Farms - Flip Day 55

Saved the best for last....but its kind of debatable as to who is nicer between this lady and the Hindu. Both are incredibly nice plants. She got about 3/4 of a gallon of water. I don't expect her to go much more than 60-65 days tops. Was going to take a tester off her but forgot. Will snag one tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom