Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream in Coco

Favorite Auto Strain's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope you hit the lb club with the bg. Can't wait for the finish.

Dabbled
Thx for the thumbs up and welcome to my grow. Hopefully I can give you all a good show in pursuit of the 1lb plant.
Peace to you and green blessings.

Whats up in Cannaland?
Quick pic update on day 96. Yep, Almost 14 weeks and the bubblegum is so bushy and green.:cheer:
I see pistils popping up all over and she is stretching for the sky. She is filling out nicely and she has a 3ft by 2 ft canopy. She has been so carefree to grow that she has spoiled me.:circle-of-love:
I foliar fed her tonight and I will do it again in 3 more days.
I probably don't have many more opportunities to do so as she will be budding soon. Love to watch her leaves point straight up at the light.:hug:

Pulled a few fans but she is overdue for a good old defol.
So the scissors begin in earnest in two weeks. She is getting kind of too big to move around so sorry for the quality of the pics.
Stage left.:surf:
20151006_221510.jpg
20151006_221502.jpg

BpoBrad,
Likewise my dude. Big respect is mutual.:high-five:
Stage left!:thumb:

DV
The 1lb quest continues. I hear bd is a high yielder. I won't find out this grow what the bd is capable of but I expect the bubble gum to
Not disappoint. Stick around. I feel an indoor 1lb is still a big deal.
That bubble gum definitely looks promising. And with 14 week veg wow. May the force be with you when controlling thst stretch :)

It's Weird Weed Wednesday!!:volcano-smiley:
I got a couple of updates to share. Today is day 98.
Let's start with the post harvest update of my sour diesel #2 that I harvested a 5 days ago.
The buds are dried and smell wonderful.:circle-of-love:
Why is bag drying is so slept on? Damned if I know. :hmmmm:
Don't know why its not embraced more.
I de-stemmed and took the final weight before going into the jars. She started out at 462 grams wet weight with stems.
Before I continue, let me remind you of the plant in question:
sd2_auto_pre_harvest_pics_profile2.jpg

sd2_auto_pre_harvest_pics_bud2.jpg
sd2_auto_pre_harvest_pics_bud.jpg

Here is what the wet freshly cut buds looked like last week before I bud washed em and bagged em.
sd2_auto_wet_weight_pic_2.jpg

Here is what they look like now. The dried weight came to 152 grams. I am soo satisfied with the outcome.:love:
auto_sd2_day_97_harvest_and_scale.jpg
auto_day_97_harvest_bud_shot.jpg

So the totals for the 3 hso sd autos I grew are:
sd#1 = 84 grams dried
auto_day_77_sd1_plucked_before_harvest_profile.jpg

sd#2 = 152 grams dried

sd#3 = 176 grams dried
auto_day_86_sd3_bud_pic_2.jpg

Total 412 grams (14.7 oz)

I would recommend HSO sour diesel auto to anyone. Not just cause they yield nicely. They are quite potent and smell like sour lemon gasoline. Easy peasey to grow.
All of the HSO beans popped and yielded well. I fed aggressively and they responded with dense sticky flowers. If you on the fence about these beans do like humpy dumpty and get off the the damn fence. This is a great kit IMO.:thumb:

If you saw the beginning of my journal you will see that I was hoping for 6 oz, possibly 8 oz total from the 3 plants.
No way I could have thought I would see these kind of numbers at my most optimistic on a 1st time auto grow.

Now we shall move on to the 98 day young TH seeds bubblegum.
I decided to do some major trimming. Needed to open up the middle and get rid of those fans that were restricting air flow.
I also cleaned up all the shoots that were too far under the canopy and would wind up being popcorn.
Lastly I decided to measure her and get some accurate dimensions.
She is 35 inches tall from the soil line.
35 inches wide and 28 inches deep. Not quite 3x2 but actually a tad larger.
So proud of her and her temperament.
I am feeding at 775 ppm and 5.3 ph. No yellow leaves to be seen. She just a joyous green bush of flowering shoots. Ok, I will get off of her bra-strap and post the pics. :rofl:
Stage left:surf:
bubblegum_day_97_profile.JPG
bubblegum_day_97_profile_2.JPG
bubblegum_day_97_profile_3.JPG
bubblegum_day_97_height_2.JPG
bubblegum_day_97_canopy.JPG
bubblegum_day_97_canopy_2.JPG
bubblegum_day_97_length.JPG
bubblegum_day_90_canopy_4.JPG

That bubble gum definitely looks promising. And with 14 week veg wow. May the force be with you when controlling thst stretch :)

DV,
Promise is in the air. I know we are a loong way from the finish line, but I haven't been blessed with such a specimen and vegged it for this length of time.
I just hope to continue to read my gal and give her what she needs.

Very impressive numbers and quality. Great job. I will be happy with 1/3rd that from my three.

No doubt I will be growing these again, but with a bit more training and possibly top them. The three could have easily filled my grow space with a screen.

So it will be spring before you start anything else?

Thx for the big up Confucius,
Yep. Pretty much. I shut it down. If you saw the end of my last journal, you'll know what I mean.
I ran the hso sd's and finish up with a 87 day veg with the bubblegum indica.
With the yield of the auto run, I have a bit of confidence that I can join the 1lb club. Time will tell. Let's enjoy the ride shall we?:surf:

Yep. Pretty much. I shut it down. If you saw the end of my last journal, you'll know what I mean.
With the yield of the auto run, I have a bit of confidence that I can join the 1lb club. Time will tell. Let's enjoy the ride shall we?:surf:

To the 1 lb club! :bigtoke:

No, I hadn't even peaked at your last grow, but just went back and read through.

Belated congrats on your first grow. Was a nice harvest. I completely understand not wanting to be tied down all year, and it was funny reading about you second guessing everything just like I am now.

Can't wait to be a few grows in, and not wanting to rush so much.

I doubt I will join the lb club anytime soon, but I will tag along with you. Definitely looks like you have the opportunity.

Just utter beauty that SourD is making my head buzz just by looking at it, well done!

As for that monster as yours what I wouldn't do for a clone of it such good genetics there! It's a shame, but I feel the pain... Funny side note I had to pull out the tape measurer just so my girl could conceptualize the size haha, keep slaying that grow bro!
:morenutes:

Had to do some catching up here, and missed a few pages in the process. Apologies if I ask a question that has already been answered.

The yield from those autos is mighty impressive. Makes me reconsider them. Think I might run a few alongside my photos. A kind of perpetual auto run alongside cycling photo runs. If that makes sense.

How was the strength of the SD auto? Did it get you proper baked?

I notice you mentioned that your bubblegum threw out pistils a few days into the flip. The purple wreck I grew did the same. Trichome production in just over a week I think. Everyone was stunned by that, but those plants vegged for over 80 days IIRC. I thought it was the strain, but seeing your results, the common denominator is veg period and not strain. So that must be it.

Very nice work bud!

It's Weird Weed Wednesday!!:volcano-smiley:
I got a couple of updates to share. Today is day 98.
Let's start with the post harvest update of my sour diesel #2 that I harvested a 5 days ago.
The buds are dried and smell wonderful.:circle-of-love:
Why is bag drying is so slept on? Damned if I know. :hmmmm:
Don't know why its not embraced more.
I de-stemmed and took the final weight before going into the jars. She started out at 462 grams wet weight with stems.
Before I continue, let me remind you of the plant in question:

sd2_auto_pre_harvest_pics_bud2.jpg
sd2_auto_pre_harvest_pics_bud.jpg

Here is what the wet freshly cut buds looked like last week before I bud washed em and bagged em.
sd2_auto_wet_weight_pic_2.jpg

Here is what they look like now. The dried weight came to 152 grams. I am soo satisfied with the outcome.:love:
auto_sd2_day_97_harvest_and_scale.jpg
auto_day_97_harvest_bud_shot.jpg

So the totals for the 3 hso sd autos I grew are:
sd#1 = 84 grams dried
auto_day_77_sd1_plucked_before_harvest_profile.jpg

sd#2 = 152 grams dried

sd#3 = 176 grams dried
auto_day_86_sd3_bud_pic_2.jpg

Total 412 grams (14.7 oz)

I would recommend HSO sour diesel auto to anyone. Not just cause they yield nicely. They are quite potent and smell like sour lemon gasoline. Easy peasey to grow.
All of the HSO beans popped and yielded well. I fed aggressively and they responded with dense sticky flowers. If you on the fence about these beans do like humpy dumpty and get off the the damn fence. This is a great kit IMO.:thumb:

If you saw the beginning of my journal you will see that I was hoping for 6 oz, possibly 8 oz total from the 3 plants.
No way I could have thought I would see these kind of numbers at my most optimistic on a 1st time auto grow.

Now we shall move on to the 98 day young TH seeds bubblegum.
I decided to do some major trimming. Needed to open up the middle and get rid of those fans that were restricting air flow.
I also cleaned up all the shoots that were too far under the canopy and would wind up being popcorn.
Lastly I decided to measure her and get some accurate dimensions.
She is 35 inches tall from the soil line.
35 inches wide and 28 inches deep. Not quite 3x2 but actually a tad larger.
So proud of her and her temperament.
I am feeding at 775 ppm and 5.3 ph. No yellow leaves to be seen. She just a joyous green bush of flowering shoots. Ok, I will get off of her bra-strap and post the pics. :rofl:
Stage left:surf:
bubblegum_day_97_profile.JPG
bubblegum_day_97_profile_2.JPG
bubblegum_day_97_profile_3.JPG
bubblegum_day_97_height_2.JPG
bubblegum_day_97_canopy.JPG
bubblegum_day_97_canopy_2.JPG
bubblegum_day_97_length.JPG
bubblegum_day_90_canopy_4.JPG

Great haul my man!! Autos are to be taken seriously. They were a great gap Bridger for me in spring. And yielded great. There is a place for them. I might start next year with six in my bloom room while I veg photos. 120 day turn (or less) is appealing.

Great job buddy!

Great haul my man!! Autos are to be taken seriously. They were a great gap Bridger for me in spring. And yielded great. There is a place for them. I might start next year with six in my bloom room while I veg photos. 120 day turn (or less) is appealing.

Great job buddy!

M3,
Thanx for the +reps and kudos my bro from another mother.
Gap bridger? Yea, I agree w you. Running a gap bridger as your'e vegging a photo has been working out well for me.
What IS exactly going on in your boom boom Bloom room these days?:hmmmm:
Think ill peek in.

Had to do some catching up here, and missed a few pages in the process. Apologies if I ask a question that has already been answered.

The yield from those autos is mighty impressive. Makes me reconsider them. Think I might run a few alongside my photos. A kind of perpetual auto run alongside cycling photo runs. If that makes sense.

How was the strength of the SD auto? Did it get you proper baked?

I notice you mentioned that your bubblegum threw out pistils a few days into the flip. The purple wreck I grew did the same. Trichome production in just over a week I think. Everyone was stunned by that, but those plants vegged for over 80 days IIRC. I thought it was the strain, but seeing your results, the common denominator is veg period and not strain. So that must be it.

Very nice work bud!

Blaze,
Thank you for the +reps and positive confirmation.
Running a auto/photo grow has thus far for me been a wonderful thing. Highly recommended.

The sd so far is a good smoke. I get pretty baked at this early juncture and the taste/smell is improving daily.
I put it into the vape and It gave me menthol and lemony liquorice taste on my tongue and on the exhale.
It was so intense, it made my nose water before lung expansion kicked in.
Given a good cure I am certain this will be one I keep around.

Your 80 day veg purple wreck and its early indicating traits? Yes, I agree with you. The extended veg does amazing things in flower.
I am gonna check up on your grow now.:thumb:

Just utter beauty that SourD is making my head buzz just by looking at it, well done!

As for that monster as yours what I wouldn't do for a clone of it such good genetics there! It's a shame, but I feel the pain... Funny side note I had to pull out the tape measurer just so my girl could conceptualize the size haha, keep slaying that grow bro!
:morenutes:

Thx BpoBrad,
Had to laff at that ^^ :winkyface:

Back
Top Bottom