Spike's Grow Room

It's tough when your forced to separate a bond, but you did a good thing. My condolences with Sadie and I'm also sorry it took this for me to finally get in here and post. Take care my friend! :peace:

Thx mmmmmmmmmmick,no not much to say,its nice to have you guys and gals at 420 for support,I hope my tears are done,I was talking to mom and bamo I just cry out of no where any way thx mmmmmick,your a kind bro.
:peacetwo:

You gave it your all Spike, it is good news that she is not in pain anymore! :(

you did a good thing bro. If you didn't take action, she would have suffered longer. She knew you loved her and took great care of her, so at least she left in good spirits.

I'll pass this your way bro.. just lit it, but you can finish it off for me :blunt:

Here's where the girl in me comes out. I'm bawling my eyes out for you and Sadie, Spike. It's hard when you lose a beloved pet!

Thx Lighter-Thank all of you, its very kind that folks who have never met
can come out and show true compassion,it is nice having 420 members as an extended Family.You have made this time easier because of it.
:peacetwo: be with all of you.

Here's where the girl in me comes out. I'm bawling my eyes out for you and Sadie, Spike. It's hard when you lose a beloved pet!
well JJ we are both balling our eyes out,
Sadie
HPIM2031_.jpg

Good bye Sadie,you were a perfect companion in the time we had,Gods speed now to your perch
in the clouds.

Hey Spike, sorry to hear about sadie. All you can do is let the tears flow and hold onto the great memories. There are many compassionate people here for you,talk all you need to, while joy is multiplied when shared, grief is diminished when shared. We all know you did the right thing but that doesn't make it any easier. She is gone but not forgotten, Rest in peace, Sadie. :passitleft::bigtoke::lot-o-toke: Fire em up an pass em around. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom