Spart's - Mars Hydro 400W - Mainline Run

I might actually be topping today... I'm starting on the 5th node so it's a good time I guess I'm gonna trim off the lowest 2 node fan leaf sets when the lights come back on.

I might actually be topping today... I'm starting on the 5th node so it's a good time I guess I'm gonna trim off the lowest 2 node fan leaf sets when the lights come back on.

Good.

Some after cutting photos I still find topping stressful :rofl:

20161209_154156-1.jpg
20161209_154241-1.jpg
20161209_154304-1.jpg
20161209_154554.jpg
20161209_154630-1.jpg

Thank brother man. Hope she bounces back real quick I hope 2 weeks and I'll be topping again. how long after topping do you wait for flowering?? I was gonna aim for like 15-20grams a bud site. I was thinking about 3 weeks after last topping....

Thank brother man. Hope she bounces back real quick I hope 2 weeks and I'll be topping again. how long after topping do you wait for flowering?? I was gonna aim for like 15-20grams a bud site. I was thinking about 3 weeks after last topping....

Depends how big you want her to be, They do not stretch that much with 8 mains. Three weeks sounds good and I think you will be topping sooner than after 2. :surf:

Oh just letting everyone know Iwill be putting the Aptus All In One pellets in the autoflower hopefully it will be enough to keep her going will add small amounts of bloom later on but she will be just getting additives for now on (bioheaven,root juice, maybe alg-a-mic, and topmax).

I think maybe 7 or 8 grams should be enough. It says 100grams for 40 liters so 100÷40=2.5 so 2.5grams per liter or 7.5grams for the 3 liter pot

20161210_072448-1.jpg

Me too.
What I did was added the small amount to the top layer of soil then added a bit more light mix ontop of the pellets to cover them.

So got a bit mpre time right now.
Little miss sunshine (the borealè auto) is getting the following every watering
3ml/L Bio heaven
2ml/L Root juice
1ml/L Topmax
1ml/L Bloom (every other watering)
Right now she's drinking about 500ml ever 2-3 days. So happy days with her hope these pellets do as they say.
The fems are recovering from the topping seem to be handling it quite well. They are getting
3ml/L Root Juice
3ml/L Grow
2ml/L BioHeaven
I am probably going to be looking at topping the third node again unless I notice that the nodes are not growing even, probably next week. Also I have decided that I will be adding a new tent shortly a 80cm X 80cm X 160cm with a 700w mars. Will probably be getting it within the next month so might need to change up everything. With the new addition I will be doing its own journal probably full of small auto pots or something not sure yet.

So got a bit mpre time right now.
Little miss sunshine (the borealè auto) is getting the following every watering
3ml/L Bio heaven
2ml/L Root juice
1ml/L Topmax
1ml/L Bloom (every other watering)
Right now she's drinking about 500ml ever 2-3 days. So happy days with her hope these pellets do as they say.
The fems are recovering from the topping seem to be handling it quite well. They are getting
3ml/L Root Juice
3ml/L Grow
2ml/L BioHeaven
I am probably going to be looking at topping the third node again unless I notice that the nodes are not growing even, probably next week. Also I have decided that I will be adding a new tent shortly a 80cm X 80cm X 160cm with a 700w mars. Will probably be getting it within the next month so might need to change up everything. With the new addition I will be doing its own journal probably full of small auto pots or something not sure yet.

Give them some plain water too I would feed every second or third watering or not if you plan to do pre-flower flush. Still looking great my friend! :goodjob: :love: :Namaste:

I was actually talking about that today with biobizz they said to feed every watering. They also said that since i was vegging for so long to keep them stuck on the third week of there feedings then before flower move to week 4 and then to the flowering. My fan leafs are as big as my hand already :rofl: Normally I will taper off the grow while introducing the bloom then last few weeks no grow at all and tapering off the bloom. Basically following the same schedule as with the last grow just with 3rd week stretched for an extra i dunno how many weeks.

So yellow sticky is in place and I was worried about the lower leafs becoming droopy and sticking to them so off they can I also put the auto flower on a box to get her closer to the light since she is now really starting to flower. The node spacing on the new growth is really close so not sure how or when to top again but we shall see next week I might just go with the two tops and train them accordingly. As long as I get say 40-50 grams a plant I'm happy.
20161216_092114.jpg
20161216_092121.jpg
20161216_092128.jpg
20161216_092134.jpg
20161216_092149.jpg
20161216_092200.jpg

Back
Top Bottom