Spart's - Mars Hydro 400W - Mainline Run

This is what my day is looking like
received_10154865794221465.jpeg

And since I am up
First the Series 2 400w shinning as bright as always. Really I have conplaints about this light I hope the pro80 runs at the same temp.
20161228_082651-1.jpg

Then I got this little guy. Their par38 lights these bulbs are good for covering small areas as seen in the next picture not sure if its really doing anything but can't hurt.
20161228_082702-1.jpg
20161228_082717-1.jpg
20161228_082742.jpg
I got 3 of those little lights from Mars hydro when I bought my lamps. I'm thinking about using them for clones

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Question, newbie to led, when I started my 5 candy cane autos I had them under 12 watt led ( had no idea what I was buying or proper wattages ) my girls were super healthy and doing great just not growing to what autos were capable of for 5 week, I went with a 450watt VIPARSPECTRA series, my plants grew double in size in 24 hours , then the next morning they where droopy and leaves were showing heat stress (curling upwards and edges)

Do you think this is due to shocking them or 450watts is to powerful for my 4'4' grow tent? They are in hydroponics flood and drain x2 a day

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

@DeVille
These lights are more of flower spectrum with more red than blues. If it was possible to say switch out the diodes to a full spec with a single ir that would be cool or even 6700K/2700K with 1 ir.

Well I can't really help with hydro I'm in soil. A little heat stress could be normal when getting use to the new hanging distances try backing the light off a bit. Hard to say 100% without pictures.

@DeVille
These lights are more of flower spectrum with more red than blues. If it was possible to say switch out the diodes to a full spec with a single ir that would be cool or even 6700K/2700K with 1 ir.

Well I can't really help with hydro I'm in soil. A little heat stress could be normal when getting use to the new hanging distances try backing the light off a bit. Hard to say 100% without pictures.

Thanks for mentioning that :) Think maybe you saved me from a total failure now. I'll get myself some other bulbs for the clones then

Viparspectra series has veg and bloom switches, doesn't matter if in hydro or soil.

Do you think my plants will back off a bit once used to light or am i hooped?

420-magazine-mobile623220751.jpg

Viparspectra series has veg and bloom switches, doesn't matter if in hydro or soil.

Do you think my plants will back off a bit once used to light or am i hooped?

420-magazine-mobile623220751.jpg

I would just raise the lights a little bit. Should do the trick

So little whatever update plants are doing great the fems are being trained more. The jack widow has tiny pre flowers they said this strain is good for a scrog so this training should not be that extreme. I am gonna keep them tied down really good and see how many nodes I can get. Will pick out the ones i wanna keep and let them grow as well i'm gonna be training these kinda weird a bit.
Happy new years everybody be safe and don't do anything I wouldn't.

So plants are doing fine this auto needs to either be trained more or let lose so she reaches more and get more narrow. If not i'm gonna try to harden her off and brin it outside during the day and under the cfl for a few hours.
received_10154881359996465.jpeg

Oh yeah, flux them if you can. Lovely green girls. And I think you can cut tuck and cut some leaves from auto, to get more light in. Keep them green :cheer: Cheers! :love: :Namaste:

Not sure i've seen a mainlined flux :)
So training will begin on the mainlined flux today :rofl:
I need more space these little fems could fill a 60x60 each really well

Don't think I've seen one either

Not sure i've seen a mainlined flux :)
So training will begin on the mainlined flux today :rofl:
I need more space these little fems could fill a 60x60 each really well

Light Addict did fluxing with 4 main colas. Manifold/mainline is fluxing in it's own way. Many ways to make good bush. Cheers! :love: :Namaste:

Yeah I did some more training trimmed off a few fan leafs off of he first node setting on each branch and trained them down again. I think mars wants me either cut my mainlines (if thats the case they can get stuffed) or start a new journal not sure which they would prefer. If they want me to make cuttings and clone them then I'm not entering the cup a new journal is kinda stupid as well. But w.e. I might not be entering the cup if they want me to make clones after all I am not growing for contests :rofl: a journal would be simple to fix kinda stupid to do another but w.e.
Hope everyone's week is going great and happy hump day :)

Thanks brother man hope I win this contest rewriting everything and trying to summarize this is gonna be a pain but we shall see. To be honest I just checked out the par value on the pro80 and it's not impressive at all...

Back
Top Bottom