Spart's Cream Caramel - Mars II 400W - BioBizz Loving Run

Best Number of plants 60cm x 60m (2'x2')

Votes: 16 37.2%

Votes: 13 30.2%

Votes: 5 11.6%

Votes: 7 16.3%

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Oh and strains have been decided on for the next run and outdoor stuff.
Gonna get
Indoor
1 x northern lights apollo g-13 [20.5% THC](Queen seeds)
1 x Jack widow 2.0 [24% THC](Queen seeds)
On my terrace I think I'll be running
2 x Killer Kush Auto (Sweet seeds)
2 x Devil Cream Auto (Sweet seeds)
Depending on things to come in the next month or so I might be doing another journal or might have other arrangements for doing a few grow diaries/logs on another site for a friend for free seeds. But it's really up in the air still. I might also be adding another tent but that also isn't up to me :rofl::rofl: My temps are a bit warmer but still good 32c my rh% has dropped a bit since sitting at about 37% and after a watering they are at 47%

Why not 2 mid week picture of the crowded mess my plants call home that little topped one has got some serious stretch going on.
Night time
2016-07-27-398.jpg

Lights on
2016-07-27-406.jpg

I am super impressed by the 400w Spart, the plants look healthy and ready to form some glorious buds :adore:

I like sativa strain...i like their leaves.:cheer:
Oh and strains have been decided on for the next run and outdoor stuff.
Gonna get
Indoor
1 x northern lights apollo g-13 [20.5% THC](Queen seeds)
1 x Jack widow 2.0 [24% THC](Queen seeds)
On my terrace I think I'll be running
2 x Killer Kush Auto (Sweet seeds)
2 x Devil Cream Auto (Sweet seeds)
Depending on things to come in the next month or so I might be doing another journal or might have other arrangements for doing a few grow diaries/logs on another site for a friend for free seeds. But it's really up in the air still. I might also be adding another tent but that also isn't up to me :rofl::rofl: My temps are a bit warmer but still good 32c my rh% has dropped a bit since sitting at about 37% and after a watering they are at 47%

Why not 2 mid week picture of the crowded mess my plants call home that little topped one has got some serious stretch going on.
Night time
2016-07-27-398.jpg

Lights on
2016-07-27-406.jpg

I think I'm gonna stop the root juice and up the alg-a-mic any advice would be greatly helpful

Spart, all the different nutrients that can be used is mind boggling! Its why Ive used Fox Farm for simplicity. This year Im using ALL their nutes correctly and adapted their indoor schedule for my yard grow. I see the difference!
FF is too expensive and might try to change. Maybe keep the FF for my tent and something else for my yard grow? What about just fish emulsion for veg?
Any cheaper recommendations than FF?

To be honest I know nothing about this fish emulsion. I've heard some horror stories about people doing it and it attracted all sorts of critters (cats, rats, badgers, raccoons anything that would be attracted by the smell of fish really) I personally would steer clear of it. I've heard of people using fish in there compost piles and even barring a few fish in the garden site the year before.

I've used stinging nettle tea before with great success.
Grow with nettle tea the full cycle and small amount of horse compost at the start
22084.jpg
16342.jpg

I've heard of people using a banana tea during flowering for the high levels of potassium, calcium, and phosphorous. For my outdoor stuff I've mainly used fish mix from biobizz during veg. It's like $15 for a liter and you use only a few ml/l so can't go wrong.
Grown with fish mix
split4.jpg

Sorry I can't be more help with this fishy situation :biglaugh:

To be honest I know nothing about this fish emulsion. I've heard some horror stories about people doing it and it attracted all sorts of critters (cats, rats, badgers, raccoons anything that would be attracted by the smell of fish really) I personally would steer clear of it. I've heard of people using fish in there compost piles and even barring a few fish in the garden site the year before.

I've used stinging nettle tea before with great success.
Grow with nettle tea the full cycle and small amount of horse compost at the start
22084.jpg
16342.jpg

I've heard of people using a banana tea during flowering for the high levels of potassium, calcium, and phosphorous. For my outdoor stuff I've mainly used fish mix from biobizz during veg. It's like $15 for a liter and you use only a few ml/l so can't go wrong.
Grown with fish mix
split4.jpg

Sorry I can't be more help with this fishy situation :biglaugh:

Nice outdoor patch Spart!!
Bio Biz must have a schedule??

Of course they have a schedule but the problem with having an outdoor schedule is that the plants will develop differently. Flowering times are all plant dependant so really i make it up as I go along.

Ok ladies and gentlemen today is photo update day as well as seed shopping day. I'm still jumping around in my head what I want to try I think I might do a few west coast og on my terrace as well I'm going to steer clear of the xxl strains since I'm going to be doing them in small pots outdoor anyways no point in having heavy weight strains. I'm after flavors and maybe a bit of color. The only strain thats certain is the devil cream auto for the terrace. Indoor I think I'm gonna stick with queen seeds strains probably will get a jack widow 2.0 to scrog out with the other northern lights Apollo g-13. But i got another 2 auto strains to pick out so shit :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Of course they have a schedule but the problem with having an outdoor schedule is that the plants will develop differently. Flowering times are all plant dependant so really i make it up as I go along.

Ok ladies and gentlemen today is photo update day as well as seed shopping day. I'm still jumping around in my head what I want to try I think I might do a few west coast og on my terrace as well I'm going to steer clear of the xxl strains since I'm going to be doing them in small pots outdoor anyways no point in having heavy weight strains. I'm after flavors and maybe a bit of color. The only strain thats certain is the devil cream auto for the terrace. Indoor I think I'm gonna stick with queen seeds strains probably will get a jack widow 2.0 to scrog out with the other northern lights Apollo g-13. But i got another 2 auto strains to pick out so shit :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

You can never go wrong with sweet seeds autos:thumb:

But i got another 2 auto strains to pick out so shit :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

get the Blow Mind, it's compact. I would go for Mexican airline instead of west coast og personnally (same size, just matter of taste as i liked the mexican airline). The Jack 47 autos can remain small in a 6L pot (check my grow journal 2)

Yeah I really don't know what to get.. But I think
4x devil cream (sweet seeds)
5 lemon skunk (Green House Seeds)
1x jack #2 (queen seeds)
and one of these ones

3x Blue Cheese (Dinafem)
or
4x Ice cool (Sweet seeds)
or
4x Killer Kush (Sweet seeds)
or
3x Blue Amnesia XXL Auto (Dinafem)
I've never seen anyone do a XXL auto in a small pot

Yeah I really don't know what to get.. But I think

Blow mind will be like the sweet skunk but less "couchy", it can be strong though (it's spanish amnesia x afgan stuff).

I smell my blue dream and it will be awesome; there is a blue dream auto, if it is like the fem, you should not regret it.

If I ordered autos today, there is 200% chances that it includes dutch P Auto Colorado Cookie (swap one of your indoor for one of these if you can).

Also, 1 seed of the new Gorilla Glue from Fast Buds ;-)

But I am not ordering any autos before I am a bit deeper in the current grow ;-) ( i have enough seeds that i will never use, and may be i'll turn fem in the future if it's more fun + i intend to use a 120*65 or 90*90 box for only two plants at the same time in the future).

Good luck !! lol :D

Yeah no photos tonight but got:
4 Devil Cream (Sweet Seeds)
3 Amnesia xxl (Dinafem)
1 Jack widow (queen seeds)
1 Boreal Auto (queen seeds)
That's about it oh and yo-yos and another 2 pots

:bravo:They are nice.
Group Night Time Shoot starting week 3 12/12
14 days 12/12
2016-07-31-407.jpg

Still My favorite's main cola