Spart's Cream Caramel - Mars II 400W - BioBizz Loving Run

Best Number of plants 60cm x 60m (2'x2')

Votes: 16 37.2%

Votes: 13 30.2%

Votes: 5 11.6%

Votes: 7 16.3%

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
The auto mix is lovely for outdoor i did it 2 years ago all ten at once all were different sizes and some went a lot longer than others if you're not doing one at a time indoors the height differences might be tricky. I would of done them but the store doesn't carry any seed kits same reason I'm not going with the Philosopher seeds auto kit 3 x White yoda, 3 x cheezy Autos, 3 x fraggle skunk.

The auto mix is lovely for outdoor i did it 2 years ago all ten at once all were different sizes and some went a lot longer than others if you're not doing one at a time indoors the height differences might be tricky. I would of done them but the store doesn't carry any seed kits same reason I'm not going with the Philosopher seeds auto kit 3 x White yoda, 3 x cheezy Autos, 3 x fraggle skunk.

I've got them in my auto rotation. I have a nice variety of auto beans so there is always training going on to try and keep everything as even as possible. Then the short ones get a little step stool lol. My first one from the mix is about 4 inches taller then my dark purple and she hasn't started flowering yet so I've been having to raise her up to keep those buds lit up.

Ya never know when I get to the shop, I'll ask them if they got any. Size really isn't an issue outdoors I might limit there amount of sun to get more stretch to them last year during the summer all my terrace ones were all short and stalky. I want them a bit taller so more light can penetrate better.
(Yes I am complaining my Autos got to much sun:rofl:, 13h of direct sun light keeps them really short and hurts yield)

I absolutely love your tent. I don't really have the space for one big tent but I seen a tent that was 90cm x 60cm x 180cm and think it would fit the pro 160 perfectly but that's just a day dream :dreamy::dreamy:

Hey mate
So I over flew your journal you write alot I'm too lazy to read that much.
I see you have a 2x2 tent (60×60) I have the same and a bigger tent.
I also seen that you where thinking of changing your pot size.
I use 4x 11L pots they work great. Or what you can do is rebuy a 2x2 tent use and use one for veg and the other for flower.
Anyways keep up the grow and I'll be sticking around till harvest.
Cheers !

Sent from my SM-G901F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

we all do that's why we do it. Remember though if you don't at first accomplish your goal try it a different way the next time. There is no one way of growing and not one way is the right way. :Namaste:

yeah I was going to but to be honest I'm not a big fan of spraying the plants with anything since they have started flower. I will be using the leaf coat as a preventative measure for pests but other that that it seems to have stopped or at least slowed for no while the plant repairs itself a bit. Also the affected bottom leaves have come off and all plants got a good looking over and no noticeable signs are there so if nothing come up then I know it's working. Also the leaves that were rolling have now flattened out mostly except the for a few so it was to much direct wind. Hopefully on the weekend I'll see if i can find a small oscillating one.

Yes sorry I was reacting to "2 pages ago" :)

anyway, I can spray some nuts sometimes during flowering, but that's because I spray my plants quite often with clearwater, to wash them. but i only spray stuff that can be sprayed during flowering, and i also spray clearwater a couple of hours after i did.

The color patches are not necessarily defficiencies anyway; according to some people, it can be a minor phenotype that tries to expresses itself, and it generally finishes with flowering (as seen in comments on alchimia on various strains). I had this kind of stuff on all my "creams" from sweet seeds (cream mandarine, cream caramel). other people say it is a branch or rock in the soil and if it is small it goes away as roots expand.

@spacef
Novel time
Yeah what my buddy said who's done this one many times under the leds this strain LOVES the cal/mag he said that sometimes even with a higher dose he still needed more at the start of flowering. Then as the flowering went on it lessened to be honest I'm not bother about about it it'll sort itself out funny how it only happened on the one and not the rest though it could be phenotype related or just not as much light on the lower levels since it's the only one that isn't lollipopped/ trained. We shall see in a few days if it's stopped then great if not that one can go outside somewhere hidden I'll harden it up and send it to a friends place out in nowhere :p As for your fems I would just leave them unless you're planning on training them and bending them over. But as they sit now I would leave em to grow the basic Christmas tree stature. If you were to low stress train them then maybe after a few week and only if they were getting blocked out I'd defoliate them. But yeah 2 weeks is a good time for them to recover from topping or defoliation.

@Blackthumbs
Hope everything is going good man and thanks the canopy is really filling out and getting proper crowded which I was completely expecting.:morenutes::morenutes:

So it's better not spray anything during flowering?
Depends on if you'll rince the buds and on what you spray on them.
I personally don't want to smoke anything with chemicals. With I just learned that buds can be cleaned ... so after all its your choice..

Sent from my SM-G901F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back up to date spart, I offer many apologies, it would appear that you were a victim of the unsubscribe button.

Biobizz feed chart says to only use root juice for the first week?

Talking to yourself? I have full on conversations with me. Me and Me get on really well :passitleft:

Yeah I'm not following the BioBizz chart I found that it wants to over run your plants with nitrogen to the extreme (4ml/l grow and 4ml/l bloom just seems like to much to me) and a flushing additive would be needed like flawless finish or something along them lines. I've been following the one from Alchimia just with an added week of veg in there on the first week with 1ml/l of everything.
Mid of week 2 pre flowering (sunday will be week 1 of flowering)
Also I've been adding more Alg-a-Mic since it's under leds

feeding1.png

So it's better not spray anything during flowering?

It depends really on your actual growing conditions if your rh% is low then it's possibly a good idea to do so maybe ten minutes before lights out and raise your lights way up or you can do it as soon as the lights go out. When the buds are fully formed I'd stir clear from any spraying because the harder buds will hold the moisture for longer and bud rot is always possible while the rh% might be low outside the buds it could be well high in the buds if that makes sense.

Depends on if you'll rince the buds and on what you spray on them.
I personally don't want to smoke anything with chemicals. With I just learned that buds can be cleaned ... so after all its your choice.

I couldn't agree more man. Anything that is bio degradable is always a good option for the sprays. We have so many options for pest/ fungi control using harsh and nasty chemicals is just plan :loopy:

:Namaste::high-five: to everyone

Oh and strains have been decided on for the next run and outdoor stuff.
Gonna get
Indoor
1 x northern lights apollo g-13 [20.5% THC](Queen seeds)
1 x Jack widow 2.0 [24% THC](Queen seeds)
On my terrace I think I'll be running
2 x Killer Kush Auto (Sweet seeds)
2 x Devil Cream Auto (Sweet seeds)
Depending on things to come in the next month or so I might be doing another journal or might have other arrangements for doing a few grow diaries/logs on another site for a friend for free seeds. But it's really up in the air still. I might also be adding another tent but that also isn't up to me :rofl::rofl: My temps are a bit warmer but still good 32c my rh% has dropped a bit since sitting at about 37% and after a watering they are at 47%

Why not 2 mid week picture of the crowded mess my plants call home that little topped one has got some serious stretch going on.
Night time
2016-07-27-398.jpg

Lights on
2016-07-27-406.jpg

Back
Top Bottom