Just got a severe thunderstorm warning. Possible nickel sized hail. It's supposed to be some time between 12:30 and 1:30. Think I'll bring the girls in for that, and put a bucket over Lucille.
Fascinating! Outdoor growers need "hail buckets." :Rasta:

Took some pics before the storm hit. Lots of wind, but no hail.Got off easy here. Seeing a lot on the news about the damage across Southern Ontario. Some pics from Michigan too.
Space Grow 21 May 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker
Space Grow 21 May 2022 Lucille 1.jpg

Space Grow 21 May 2022 Lucille.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper
Space Grow 21 May 2022 Jacinda 1.jpg

Space Grow 21 May 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Commander Donatra
Space Grow 21 May 2022 Donatra 1.jpg

Space Grow 21 May 2022 Donatra.jpg

Ebony
Space Grow 21 May 2022 Ebony1.jpg

Space Grow 21 May 2022 Ebony.jpg

Fascinating! Outdoor growers need "hail buckets." :Rasta:
Lol, well it turned out I didn't need it this time. :)

™ = option,2 on my keyboard.
Thanks!
I should find out how to do that on my tabet.

lol As soon as it started we started to lose power we were just about to go out to
Did you get your power back?

Took some pics before the storm hit. Lots of wind, but no hail.Got off easy here. Seeing a lot on the news about the damage across Southern Ontario. Some pics from Michigan too.
Space Grow 21 May 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker
Space Grow 21 May 2022 Lucille 1.jpg

Space Grow 21 May 2022 Lucille.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper
Space Grow 21 May 2022 Jacinda 1.jpg

Space Grow 21 May 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Commander Donatra
Space Grow 21 May 2022 Donatra 1.jpg

Space Grow 21 May 2022 Donatra.jpg

Ebony
Space Grow 21 May 2022 Ebony1.jpg

Space Grow 21 May 2022 Ebony.jpg

Lol, well it turned out I didn't need it this time. :)

Thanks!
I should find out how to do that on my tabet.

Did you get your power back?
We lost it for maybe 5 minutes however a lot of the city is down my kid took me for an hour long walk lol how did it go for you? Any damage?

We lost it for maybe 5 minutes however a lot of the city is down my kid took me for an hour long walk lol how did it go for you? Any damage?
Nope. Some leaves down from my neighbour's tree, but that's all.

Found a mutant leaf on Ebony. She's got a few odd ones, like having an even number of leaflets rather than odd, but this one is the weirdest.
Other than that there's not much to say. I'm waiting for the soil to dry out from the recent rain before I can feed them again, if the rain in the forecast holds off, lol.
Space Grow 22 May 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker
Space Grow 22 May 2022 Lucille.jpg

Space Grow 22 May 2022 Lucille 1.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper - had to push some of the hooks down again after these pics
Space Grow 22 May 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Space Grow 22 May 2022 Jacinda 1.jpg

Commander Donatra
Space Grow 22 May 2022 Donatra.jpg

Space Grow 22 May 2022 Donatra 1.jpg

Ebony
Space Grow 22 May 2022 Ebony.jpg

Space Grow 22 May 2022 Ebony 1.jpg

Space Grow 22 May 2022 Ebony Mutation.jpg

Hope you're havind a great May 2-4 weekend!

After these pics I tidied up their training a bit. Jacinda and Lucille are ready for the dowels, so as soon as I'll be going to pick them up in the next couple of days.
I'm a little concerned about Ebony. She is really stretched out, but she has also slowed down a lot in the cooler weather. I'm wondering if I should take her top off, make her a hexline rather than an octoline plant. I won't be making any rash decisions, but it is something to consider.
Space Grow 23 May 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker
Space Grow 23 May 2022 Lucille.jpg

Space Grow 23 May 2022 Lucille1.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper
Space Grow 23 May 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Space Grow 23 May 2022 Jacinda1.jpg

Commander Donatra
Space Grow 23 May 2022 Donatra.jpg

Space Grow 23 May 2022 Donatra1.jpg

Ebony
Space Grow 23 May 2022 Ebony.jpg

Space Grow 23 May 2022 Ebony1.jpg

The garden it looking lush and green, and I'm glad everything is coming through the weather events unscathed! Training looks on point but I'm confused about Ebony. Is there a reason you're holding the lowers so flat while the uppers get so tall? I would think you would want the lowers to grow to the top so the plant sends growth hormones there when it starts to flower. :hmmmm:

The garden it looking lush and green, and I'm glad everything is coming through the weather events unscathed! Training looks on point but I'm confused about Ebony. Is there a reason you're holding the lowers so flat while the uppers get so tall? I would think you would want the lowers to grow to the top so the plant sends growth hormones there when it starts to flower. :hmmmm:
The upper node jumped up 15cm when I topped her, and is now too tall for the carhooks. I was going to leave it for a bit and let the top two shoots get long enough for the dowels, but I'm not sure if that will really help.
I'm thinking I might have to cut that part off.
The girls are looking good I was a little nervous about putting them back outside due to the cold.
Yeah, it is a bit cool for really young plants.

Thanks Mel! If it were mine I would flatten the top node and use the CarHook® to push the lowers up as far as they will go. :)
I'm going to try the dowel, and let the lowers catch up from where they are. If they do catch up, great. If not, then hexline it is.
I love seeing the sunshine on their faces!

☀️ ☀️☀️
Same here!

Going to get the dowels today. I would have gone sooner, but got unexpectedly busy this morning. Only one pic of Lucille today, the other one didn't turn out well.
Space Grow 24 May 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker
Space Grow 24 May 2022 Lucille.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper
Space Grow 24 May 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Space Grow 24 May 2022 Jacinda1.jpg

Commander Donatra
Space Grow 24 May 2022 Donatra.jpg

Space Grow 24 May 2022 Donatra1.jpg

Ebony
Space Grow 24 May 2022 Ebony.jpg

Space Grow 24 May 2022 Ebony1.jpg

I tried to pick a favorite Mel, but couldn't do it. Then I tried to pick my two favorites, but couldn't do it. Then I tried to pick my 3 favs and...you get the picture!

They ALL look great! :Rasta:

Looking good Mel is Ebony doing better?
She's still stretched out, but I'll be starting to remedy that this afternoon. I have plenty of time for the lower shoots to catch up, she just won't have the shape I was aiming for.
I tried to pick a favorite Mel, but couldn't do it. Then I tried to pick my two favorites, but couldn't do it. Then I tried to pick my 3 favs and...you get the picture!

The ALL look great! :Rasta:
Thanks GDB!
I still have a soft spot for Donatra, but the other ones have their charms!

Back
Top Bottom