Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

F yeah man it got in thru the room it was munchin on my branches had to move to my veg room lol safer but i got out the closet there sone nice size plants it was hell but they will recover nice n thanka brotha ur plants lookin awsome

420-magazine-mobile1715043651.jpg
420-magazine-mobile843271154.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1484466975.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1559664661.jpg
well girls are doin great with the move was hectic but we made it there are hugeeeww

Yes thats y i was so mad wen i was gettin sabotage lol but they still look good its just sd is a vary tall strain i would say ok for sxrog just they stretch alot lol witch it good but if u dnt have space no good but atleast they have more room to spred out

Sup granpa u feelin better n im gud workin hadto move my plants had a critter that came in thru the roof so its was hell to take scrog off n move but they recovered nice n have waymore room now had to put them in my extra bathroom

Sup granpa u feelin better n im gud workin hadto move my plants had a critter that came in thru the roof so its was hell to take scrog off n move but they recovered nice n have waymore room now had to put them in my extra bathroom

WOW! That sucks. Good job on keeping them going.

Glad everything is working out an moving along again the girls r lookn pretty good tho so good job saving them in time
Thanks man just got to stay on top of things

Back
Top Bottom