Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

You certianly can use any nutes. Just start VERY slow. There is already food in the soil. I'm very intrigued by AN new fully organic line. I would look into some teas, tonics, and certianly liquid karma. You can even make your own teas. Search some online and let us know what you find bud!

But thanks u guys
Give mighty grow organics a look if u can use a tablespoon then it's for u i use 1/2 tbsp PER gallon of soil so for my girls that are in my 5 gal hd buckets i use 2.5 tbsp once a week and water in there product has me getting some amazing results i was getting about an ounce to 2 ounces at max and now i got almost 4 oz. but will be getting more now that I am letting them grow taller but yea if u wana jus dump an water an go then it's for u very easy 2 use and i just get sunshine mix #4 soil and its good to go

C that sounds really simple do i still have to ph things
Nope no ph its nutes for soil so they r like lil pellets jus scoop out 1/2 tbsp per gal of soil n topdress once a week n there u have all done very easy and a great boost to yields to

Hells yess def buyin this weekend c i knew there is something out there easy with out the hassle thanks man
Yea man np and dnt follow the bag cuz that is for outside use u will burn ur plants ive been working with this stuff for acouple grows now n i seem 2 notice it works well for most strains if u use atleast a 2or 3 gallon bucket to start them and also only use about a half a tbsp PER gallon of soil so u dnt burn plants and then u should be good also if u get the humatrace minerals if i remember right I did about a 1/4 of a tbsp to a whole 5 gallon pot my girl was in so jus be easy with the nutes and u should do great bro if u need any help along the way feel free to ask and if I can ill help u out and of not we will find sum1 who can lol good luck bro

420-magazine-mobile1058172606.jpg
420-magazine-mobile647658410.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1644688740.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1446394317.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1872498759.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1170443490.jpg

Back
Top Bottom