Picture_009196.jpg
Picture_008194.jpg

Picture_010190.jpg
Picture_011174.jpg

Picture_012171.jpg
Picture_013155.jpg

Picture_014155.jpg
Picture_015138.jpg

The excitement just keeps building. Come on girls "Show us your T... oops pistils!"

I babysat my 3 year old grandson today for almost 4 hours. Alone. By myself. A MAJOR accomplishment. No seizure since starting the oil. I might be doing better! I am too happy for words.

WJ

That's INCREDIBLE news WJ! Thanks for sharing! That is way too exciting! :high-five:

Thanks to all of you for you nice thoughts. I appreciate the good wishes from you, my friends here on 420.

Solo challenge growers, all the solo challenge plants are looking great! Can't wait to see the flowers on all of them. I think I will try the next challenge. Although judging this will be one of my most enjoyable things I have done in years.

Good Luck to all!

WJ

great updates

and the best update ive read in weeks,Congrats wildjim

I babysat my 3 year old grandson today for almost 4 hours. Alone. By myself. A MAJOR accomplishment. No seizure since starting the oil. I might be doing better! I am too happy for words.

The excitement just keeps building. Come on girls "Show us your T... oops pistils!"

WJ

You just made my night bro. Sincerely.

Wish I would've found this thread a month ago lol.
Hopefully I get in on the next one. Ive got a rooted clone but its nowhere near ready to flower

Wish I would've found this thread a month ago lol.
Hopefully I get in on the next one. Ive got a rooted clone but its nowhere near ready to flower

That's the whole point! Rooted to flower. I'm sure there will be another solo cup contest. Just so you know I'm gonna win this one and that one too!
P.S. we shit talk alot

Back
Top Bottom