Spent the evening in the AC trimming and jarring my Purple Juice Auto
Not part of my journal but I’ll comment on it here….

The gnarly plant really produced despite herming a little bit. Not all buds had seeds and ones that did didn’t appear to have many at all, I tore some apart to see what I had. Nice aroma so far , kinda sweet perhaps.

I’ll cure it up good a Smoke it ! :blunt:

Congrats on the chop looks like a big auto

Apparently Aliens won't be able to read their roots this way either.

img_1025.jpg
Hahaha ROFLMAO !
HILARIOUS !

Thanks GV
Yes she was a big one , 7 gal bag with some rebuilt soil ! Carmen Raye will like that LOL :green_heart::passitleft:
Hey Sniper X, I'm sorry I've been asleep at the wheel having missed the first part of your grow. I'm glad to be catching your plants as they go into flower. They look really happy!

Hey Sniper X, I'm sorry I've been asleep at the wheel having missed the first part of your grow. I'm glad to be catching your plants as they go into flower. They look really happy!
Hi Carmen Ray :ciao:
No prob, Thanks for stopping bye ✌🏻

I’ve been enjoying everyones Stuff !! Lol
Just super impressive talent around this Joint 😳

I’ll pop in on you

I'm in a little bit late but it looks like I'm in time to watch flowering. Nice grow, your plants look very healthy and happy.

Your thread caught my interest because 1.You use a Spider farmer light 2. Your using Coast of Maine soil and 3. Your growing Green Crack Auto.

I'll try not to be to chatty here as I know its a grow journal. But how are you liking Coast of Maine? I don't see many growing with it, but I've heard good things from my local nurseries.

Please let me know how strong the odor is in flower with the green crack auto. It was listed as "low odor" but I have my doubts.

I'm in a little bit late but it looks like I'm in time to watch flowering. Nice grow, your plants look very healthy and happy.

Your thread caught my interest because 1.You use a Spider farmer light 2. Your using Coast of Maine soil and 3. Your growing Green Crack Auto.

I'll try not to be to chatty here as I know its a grow journal. But how are you liking Coast of Maine? I don't see many growing with it, but I've heard good things from my local nurseries.

Please let me know how strong the odor is in flower with the green crack auto. It was listed as "low odor" but I have my doubts.
Hi OG ✋
Friends with weed are friends indeed !
Pop in anytime :passitleft:

Im loving the SF2000 its new to me this Spring so I havent had a ton of time with it.
It’s a Very well made unit and it puts out lots of quality light !! Im looking forward to see how it performs on the next inside grow.

I have used Coast of Maine products quite a bit in the last 2-3 years, Cannabis or Veggies, it’s really good stuff ! I’ve been using the Platinum blend, with some off the cuff amendments ……
……hang on…….:blunt:

……. Ive used a few of them and they definitely have a great product they’re putting out. However I still dump it in the wheel barrow and add stuff to it , mix it up.
I smoke weed, I don't remember why I do the things I do 😂
Green Crack (auto) , I have not grown this before, the flavor profile is what drew me to it, I like Fruity, it’s supposedly Tropical and Mango-ish …..
Im going to update the grow later this afternoon

I’ll pop in on you , thanks for your interest in my grow :thanks:
Pop in anytime

Hi OG ✋
Friends with weed are friends indeed !
Pop in anytime :passitleft:

Im loving the SF2000 its new to me this Spring so I havent had a ton of time with it.
It’s a Very well made unit and it puts out lots of quality light !! Im looking forward to see how it performs on the next inside grow.

I have used Coast of Maine products quite a bit in the last 2-3 years, Cannabis or Veggies, it’s really good stuff ! I’ve been using the Platinum blend, with some off the cuff amendments ……
……hang on…….:blunt:

……. Ive used a few of them and they definitely have a great product they’re putting out. However I still dump it in the wheel barrow and add stuff to it , mix it up.
I smoke weed, I don't remember why I do the things I do 😂
Green Crack (auto) , I have not grown this before, the flavor profile is what drew me to it, I like Fruity, it’s supposedly Tropical and Mango-ish …..
Im going to update the grow later this afternoon

I’ll pop in on you , thanks for your interest in my grow :thanks:
Pop in anytime

You'll love the SF-2000, my SF-1000 is 4 years in now and built like a tank. It runs very cool as well, (in fact, i could use a little more heat)

Thanks for the review of Coast of Maine, I've been eyeing that for quite some time (platinum blend). I have a pet rabbit and grind the manure up using a coffee grinder. (no, its not used to make coffee anymore). So, I do a little "wheelbarrow" too if that makes sense.

Looking forward to watching your grow!

You'll love the SF-2000, my SF-1000 is 4 years in now and built like a tank. It runs very cool as well, (in fact, i could use a little more heat)

Thanks for the review of Coast of Maine, I've been eyeing that for quite some time (platinum blend). I have a pet rabbit and grind the manure up using a coffee grinder. (no, its not used to make coffee anymore). So, I do a little "wheelbarrow" too if that makes sense.

Looking forward to watching your grow!
Hey OG…..
:passitleft:

wow so glad your light is holding up well after a good test of time ,that’s good to hear👍, they have a good rep and following .
I think it’s awesome that you’re grinding up your Rabbit shit in a coffee grinder !! Lol 😂 you could be on to something there ….. when your buddies come to smoke your weed, giv’em a cup of coffee to go with it !

:rofl::rofl:
Sorry , couldn’t help myself , I love a good science experiment

Try the Maine if you wish,I’ve had great luck with it as have many others I’m sure , blend your stuff with it.
I use a few shovel’s full of sand(masonry stuff), Sphagnum Peat, EWC’s , compost and old soil from previous pots with it.

Stop bye anytime OG, I’ll watch out for your journal !

Hey OG…..
:passitleft:

wow so glad your light is holding up well after a good test of time ,that’s good to hear👍, they have a good rep and following .
I think it’s awesome that you’re grinding up your Rabbit shit in a coffee grinder !! Lol 😂 you could be on to something there ….. when your buddies come to smoke your weed, giv’em a cup of coffee to go with it !

:rofl::rofl:
Sorry , couldn’t help myself , I love a good science experiment

Try the Maine if you wish,I’ve had great luck with it as have many others I’m sure , blend your stuff with it.
I use a few shovel’s full of sand(masonry stuff), Sphagnum Peat, EWC’s , compost and old soil from previous pots with it.

Stop bye anytime OG, I’ll watch out for your journal !

I was Ancient Green a while back and lost my password with an email change. Its all good though, I just started fresh.

Micro Grower (Ancient Green)

Nirvana Northern Lights manifold

Hidden Cabinet, Northern Lights 16" x 16" x 24" 97 Watts LED Low Odor

Durban Poison (freebie seeds seedsman)

My Second Grow - Durban Poison 16" x 16" x 24" 97 Watts

Happy Friday 420

A little update on the 3 Auto’s
Yesterday was Day 41 and Day 21 of flower for the Purple Punch Auto .
It has some very nice frosty little buds forming everywhere. It is very healthy and appears to be where it should be.

Update : Green Crack Auto #1

Day 41 yesterday and Day 9 flower
This plant has caught up !!
She is doing really well and is showing some flower but not too much, shes still a bit slower than the others, looking to be a good plant tho

…..a little Sniper Training ! :blunt:
1st time using this style , plant has responded well to it

Update: Green Crack Auto #2

Day 41 yesterday and Day 13 flower

Monday Day 38

Thursday Day 41

I have not grown out a plant “Au Naturale”
without topping before, just a little LST on the lower 3 nodes , kinda moot at this point , but going to pull in the uppers a little later on and see how it does.
Experimenting a bit

Rainwater , 6.2 out of the barrel, for everyone and adjusting to 6.5 when using ferts.

Alaska Fish, Grow Big, Alaska Morebloom, Big Bud
Top Dressed previously with EWC’s , Tomato-tone and Bone meal

Lighting provided by Mother Nature

Thanks for watching and Have a great weekend everyone !! :green_heart:

Update: Green Crack Auto #2

Day 41 yesterday and Day 13 flower

Monday Day 38

Thursday Day 41

I have not grown out a plant “Au Naturale”
without topping before, just a little LST on the lower 3 nodes , kinda moot at this point , but going to pull in the uppers a little later on and see how it does.
Experimenting a bit

Rainwater , 6.2 out of the barrel, for everyone and adjusting to 6.5 when using ferts.

Alaska Fish, Grow Big, Alaska Morebloom, Big Bud
Top Dressed previously with EWC’s , Tomato-tone and Bone meal

Lighting provided by Mother Nature

Thanks for watching and Have a great weekend everyone !! :green_heart:
I may have missed it, but is the tin foil to reflect the heat away, or......?

I may have missed it, but is the tin foil to reflect the heat away, or......?
Hi Lady Cannafan
I was using it during these high heat days:lot-o-toke: to keep the bags/pot from getting heated up too high or cooked but still letting the plant have the full horsepower of the sun. I think it helps a lot and maybe they’re just spoiled Lol

They are looking super, in the peak of health!
Thanks Carmen
The Green Crack are really showing their Sativa side. The smallest plant ,that was bent over 90° , has exploded in the last 2 weeks, great growth from all 3 in general.

:cool:

I started having a little bug prob the other day…..
I’ve been using Capt’n jack Neem spray as a preventative but doesnt seem to be helping this ?

Does anyone recognize who the culprit is here ?
I cant find anything anywhere on the plants

Back
Top Bottom