SgtKiLLx's Basement Indoor Grow Journal

I don't have one of those microlens thingers to see the trichs up close, so I'm stuck using my eyes to tell when she's ready.

My cell phone has enough digital zoom that I can see the overall color of the trichomes, that is if I can hold the phone steady enough for the image to come out clear enough. My eyesight is too poor to be reliable for that minute of detail.

But I also have a small hand held microscope, only problem is I have to be high to hold it steady enough! Was cheap, but I would recommend loupe, way easier.

My cell phone has enough digital zoom that I can see the overall color of the trichomes, that is if I can hold the phone steady enough for the image to come out clear enough. My eyesight is too poor to be reliable for that minute of detail.

But I also have a small hand held microscope, only problem is I have to be high to hold it steady enough! Was cheap, but I would recommend loupe, way easier.
Haha. Yeah, I can never hold my phone still enough to get a good shot.

Thoughts on Lavender as a companion plant to grow in the tent ?
2019-04-16 18.13.01.jpgMy backup light incase of power outage.

So, colder temps are getting me purple tipped sugar leaves.

Attachments

• 20190416_201608.jpg
    20190416_201608.jpg
    855.5 KB · Views: 19
Alright so, I figure tis time to start another seed. This time, Imma know what strain it is.

Strain - Diesel
Can't find anything on Leafly about it (@Pennywise )
Companion - French Lavender(which apparently takes 20-50 days to germinate)

Attachments

• 2019-04-17 12.01.35.jpg
    2019-04-17 12.01.35.jpg
    450.1 KB · Views: 13
Tis a common terpine in cannabis as well. Linalool I think.

Was gonna get marigolds but lavender smells nicer and looks nicer.

Marigolds look like they do quite a bit.
Yeah, and at the back of my mind I knew this, will get some marigolds soon. Likely already grown a bit, soon as flowers are avail at stores.

Back
Top Bottom