SgtKiLLx's Basement Indoor Grow Journal

Damn those sound pretty awesome, I might have to get a couple myself.
Yeah. I'm not gonna neglect the plant. It's just so I can take a peak on her in the morning. Judge if I I have to go check on it personally, drooping, anything.

Got into town this early this morning. Likely have to wait til the 2nd. Lame.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-29-11-28-55.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-29-11-28-55.png
    310.2 KB · Views: 19
Yee.

Attachments

• 15462729249493886753661440114923.jpg
    15462729249493886753661440114923.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 17

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-31-11-49-21.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-31-11-49-21.png
    399.2 KB · Views: 14
If it is compatable, look at the active air controller. It is $20 and has good reviews. I think it is universal. Unless you are going automated , of course.
I'd be interested in a review of your extractor fan. I'll be looking for another one in a few months and was wondering about these.

If it is compatable, look at the active air controller. It is $20 and has good reviews. I think it is universal. Unless you are going automated , of course.
I'd be interested in a review of your extractor fan. I'll be looking for another one in a few months and was wondering about these.
Yeah, I'll look at the controller.. my entire setup is automated, minus an auto feed. Smart controlled powerbar . Will have it plugged into that likely.. just gotta figure out how I'll set it up.

Your fan doesnt have to be on that timer power bar... if you dont want, cause it should run 24/7 for air circulation. In your case the fan will hang in the tent and youll need a vent hose to exhaust out. Are you plainning on getting a carbon filter??
It will be plugged into a direct outlet likely. Will get some ducting for sure. Carbon Filter.. I've been thinking.. i discovered this when I had fish.. lava rock works better then activated carbon in a filter.. Imma see if I can rigup an insert like your furnace filter.. and use lava rock. See how it does.

Right on! Good luck bro! I had my brother inlaw try something similar and he failed... ill try and find the picture of his set up to show you what not to do lmao! Dont want you to waste time and money
Thanks dude. Will def check it out.

Damn... cant find the picture. But what he did was something kinda the same i guess. He had bought a vent hose and makeshifted a thing on the end with a carbon filter from a range hood but it didnt work out... air flow wasnt proper and it still stank.
Damn. Carbon filters more then the duct fan haha. I'll keep an eye out.

Back
Top Bottom