SgtKiLLx's Basement Indoor Grow Journal

Yeah, idk if I'll reverse them or not, cause pulling air in from the top and out the sides isn't really efficient

see if you can contact them about it. it could be a manufacturing flaw. if it is you might be able to get some store cred.

Sneak peak before lights on.
(Lights on, edited to dim the blurple, kind of a natural look to it. Can you see it clearly?

Attachments

• PSX_20181204_195229.jpg
    PSX_20181204_195229.jpg
    497.5 KB · Views: 27
I started to get headaches lol. got the green glasses a while ago. it sucks because i wear glasses regularly. so it's either go blind or just not see very well lol. I'm pretty sure you can craft some out of a green pop bottle.
I have the same prob bro! It sucks!!! Ive been going in wothout uv and i get headaches sometimes also :s

Attachments

• 20181204_193136.jpg
    20181204_193136.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 20181204_192600.jpg
    20181204_192600.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 25
Did some last minute pro rigging, box can't take the weight of the light so, no stress on the box now.

order your tent yet broski?

order your tent yet broski?
Dude so, the one I was gonna get went up to 154... Noo thanks(wife said she didn't mind..) found a vivosun for 149.99 flat . If that price stays true til I can afford, Imma grab it.

Dude so, the one I was gonna get went up to 154... Noo thanks(wife said she didn't mind..) found a vivosun for 149.99 flat . If that price stays true til I can afford, Imma grab it.

if you're handy at all you could rig something up using white poly. would be bigger.

Amazon.ca

if you're handy at all you could rig something up using white poly. would be bigger.

Amazon.ca
Seen that stuff. If I had some wood to frame , I would. I'm jus gonna get the tent.. guaranteed ya know.

Seen that stuff. If I had some wood to frame , I would. I'm jus gonna get the tent.. guaranteed ya know.

yeah it'll have all the holes for the ventilation in and out which is nice. and already be very reflective. I've been thinking about getting one so i can keep a couple mother plants. mine are from 16 year old seed apparently. i wouldn't mind hanging on to 2 of them for snips.

If i get a tent then i'm gonna get the carbon exhaust and another light and probably need another little humidifier and the list will go on and on lol.

yeah it'll have all the holes for the ventilation in and out which is nice. and already be very reflective. I've been thinking about getting one so i can keep a couple mother plants. mine are from 16 year old seed apparently. i wouldn't mind hanging on to 2 of them for snips.

If i get a tent then i'm gonna get the carbon exhaust and another light and probably need another little humidifier and the list will go on and on lol.
Yeah, I'm not gonna go that fancy . Carbon filters not cheap.. not too worried bout the smell.. jus gonna get a couple fans to use for an in and out.

Yeah, I'm not gonna go that fancy . Carbon filters not cheap.. not too worried bout the smell.. jus gonna get a couple fans to use for an in and out.

yeah i don't wanna get sucked into buying all that stuff.
I know myself well enough to know i'm gonna wanna get the exhaust that fit the holes in the tent lol.

one last thing about tents. check out some of the ice fishing tents on amazon. they're cheaper and bigger. in case you decide to add a plant or 2 in the future. probably what i'll get one day and just diy it.

yeah i don't wanna get sucked into buying all that stuff.
I know myself well enough to know i'm gonna wanna get the exhaust that fit the holes in the tent lol.

one last thing about tents. check out some of the ice fishing tents on amazon. they're cheaper and bigger. in case you decide to add a plant or 2 in the future. probably what i'll get one day and just diy it.
Ey not a bad idea..

Hellz yeah! And you wont need a fan till you set her into flower... a little advice... and i love the smell of cannabis dont get me wrong but to only smell that day in day out You might wanna have something depending on where in the house the plant is situated.

Hellz yeah! And you wont need a fan till you set her into flower... a little advice... and i love the smell of cannabis dont get me wrong but to only smell that day in day out You might wanna have something depending on where in the house the plant is situated.
Even right now . As I walk towards the box it smells of cannabis.. when I get the tent. It's gonna be in the far back corner of the basement, and I've come to the conclusion that , if carbon can be used in an aquarium filter, a nifty replacement is lava rock, stuck a chunk inna paper towel roll and stuck it in the hole at the top, and it kinda worked.

I'm smelling mine in dry storage down in the restaurant lol. it's in the far back of the place so as long as the smell doesn't reach the customers i'm good :rolleyes:

I'm smelling mine in dry storage down in the restaurant lol. it's in the far back of the place so as long as the smell doesn't reach the customers i'm good :rolleyes:
Damn. Yeah deff gonna need a carbon filter..

What's the name of your restaurant, if it's not too far off the beaten path, may come check it out on a trip,

Back
Top Bottom