SgtKiLLx's Basement Indoor Grow Journal

They don't slow down for much that's for sure.
Hope to get more then 1 cola out of that fimjob. If not, maybe an actual topping? Seems to have recovered nicely.

Attachments

• 20181202_121008.jpg
    20181202_121008.jpg
    439 KB · Views: 17
Very nice! I just ordered a quarter for 30$ got me some pineapple express.

That's a good price. i pay about $160 / oz from a co called getcannabisonline. Canadian company from BC. amazing buds. the Girl Scout Cookies they sell is just insane.

That's a good price. i pay about $160 / oz from a co called getcannabisonline. Canadian company from BC. amazing buds. the Girl Scout Cookies they sell is just insane.
I'll have to check that out.

I’m growin some PE autos next up! Excited to run them out as I’ve seen some monster autos around here on the forums!
Ooh, be sure to let us know when you start em.

Ooh, be sure to let us know when you start em.

I’ll be sure to make note I. My journal and update my signature! Next Journal is going to be a comparative between quadline and LST on autos with a twist of quadline photos lol! Should be some great stuff and I’m looking forward to hopefully teaching a thing or two along the way with all the great info I’ve learned so far!

Can't keep up with the growth. So I did put the original brighter led bulb back in after I got the smart plug., The smart led was not as bright and she wasn't really growing fast. , With the brighter one.. well, there's a noticeable difference.

Attachments

• 20181203_122459.jpg
    20181203_122459.jpg
    415.7 KB · Views: 17
Can't keep up with the growth. So I did put the original brighter led bulb back in after I got the smart plug., The smart led was not as bright and she wasn't really growing fast. , With the brighter one.. well, there's a noticeable difference.
Beauty!!! Shes taking that fim great! Are you gonna do lst?

Beauty!!! Shes taking that fim great! Are you gonna do lst?
Considering the 6' tent just went up to 150 bucks.. a foot shorter should be fine if I do LST.

Back
Top Bottom