Second Round

lol..

Well guys, I hate to say this, but this grow is over..

One of my cats managed to work her way into the basement, and we have a small opening in the insulation in the one corner that gives the cats access to inside the floor of the first level, and I've been too lazy to fix it just yet, we usually try to keep the door closed at all times and we haven't really had a problem, but for some reason, my one cat is drawn to this opening like no other.

Well, she always disappears for days at a time in there and decided it would be a good idea to do it again..

She hadn't shown up for about 2 days, and she's usually in there for 3 days, then she comes out. Well, yesterday was day 3 and I went to go find her after I got home from work. I walk down into the grow area, look for a second and scream "WHAT THE FUUUUUCK?!!!!?"

All 9 of my babies we're sprawled across the floor, there was soil everywhere, and every single plant had been dug up by this monster. She couldn't even have the sympathy to leave one of them behind, she had to dig them all up.

So, needless to say, I cleaned up the mess and smoked a bowl to calm down and make my night better. That blue dream is some good stuff.

I have another 12 seeds germing right now, so when they're ready, I will be putting them in some new cups, this time with the happy frog soil, not the MG crap I've been using. I will be vegging them under CFL's for about a week and then I will be getting my light in, so they will be put under the 600W MH.

I'm just going to leave this thread as it is, so look forward to the next one. I will make sure this doesn't happen again.

OUCH man that hurts...I would have some dead cats on my hands. Sorry to hear about your loss my man. Glad you have seeds to start again with though. Your not out of the game by any means. Step back up! This time its gonna be a home run.

L8ER

It was a CATaclysmic event!

cat·a·clysm (kāt'ə-klĭz'əm)

1.A violent upheaval that causes great destruction or brings about a fundamental change.
2.A violent and sudden change in the earth's crust.
3.A devastating flood.

:clap::rofl:

pun intended, right?

OK Last one.....

What happened to poor CriMson was a CATastrophe..... :rofl:

ca⋅tas⋅tro⋅phe
  /kəˈtæstrəfi/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kuh-tas-truh-fee] Show IPA
Use catastrophe in a Sentence
See images of catastrophe
Search catastrophe on the Web
—noun
1. a sudden and widespread disaster: the catastrophe of war.
2. any misfortune, mishap, or failure; fiasco: The play was so poor our whole evening was a catastrophe.
3. a final event or conclusion, usually an unfortunate one; a disastrous end: the great catastrophe of the Old South at Appomattox.
4. (in a drama) the point at which the circumstances overcome the central motive, introducing the close or conclusion; dénouement. Compare catastasis, epitasis, protasis.
5. Geology. a sudden, violent disturbance, esp. of a part of the surface of the earth; cataclysm.
6. Also called catastrophe function. Mathematics. any of the mathematical functions that describe the discontinuities that are treated in catastrophe theory.

Awwww and awwwwwwwwwwwww

Cat lover myself else would slate them mate lol

Already had one of mine jump on the top of the tent, frit the life out of me. They banned from anywhere near the room itself now.

Will tune in on yer next grow

Whoa! Little buggers they are! oh well, you got a new grow going, time wasted but a lesson learned, seal cats off near the growing are.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, sorry for your loss!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom