Second attempt

Had a bit of a disaster! When doing a bit of lst I bent the main stem and it crinkled and has split along the crinkle. I have taped up so fingers crossed it doesn't cause too much pain to her. Is it ok for some of the growths to be touching the tent walls? I know it's not ideal but is it ok for now. As it recovers I'll slowly bring them back off the sides.

My grow light is a 'XECCON 1000W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum Double Switch for Indoor Plants'.

It actually draws about 300w from the wall. Was wondering what size grow space this can cover as looking to upsize area.

Here is also a few pictures updating its growth. It's looking a bit uneven as lst a couple days ago and a few I had to leave due to over bending the main stem on one which caused a break and fold in stem. I'm wondering if theres any advice into how to get best from all my bud sites and how to get the best yield from what you can see. I dont want to over do it. You think I should get a net up and start getting it nice and flat at one level exposing as much as I can aswell as tucking my fan leaves out the way as they are shading alot of the lower growth.

I'm so happy for the help and those of you whom keep coming back and giving me some feedback. Really helps and keeps me motivated to push on!

20200309_083451.jpg
20200309_083515.jpg

XECCON 1000W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum Double Switch for Indoor Plants
According to Amazon it pulls 100w at the wall.

I looked this up (can't link per the rules):
XECCON Cannalights 1000W LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants Full Spectrum Plant Light for Greenhouse Hydroponic Veg and Flower

These are the specs:

• Dimensions: 13.8x8.7x2.4 inches
  • Item Weight: 4.3 lbs
  • Vegetative Coverage at 24" Height: 3x3 ft
  • Flowering Coverage at 18" Height: 2x2 ft
  • Actual Power Draw: 100W
  • Leds Beam Angle: 120 degree
  • LED Chip: 192pcs LEDs(380m-800nm full spectrum)
  • Work Temperature: -20℃ -60 ℃(Humidity ≤90%)
  • Input: AC100-240V, 50-60Hz
  • Lifespan: ≥50,000 hours
Does that sound right?

Could you recommend something that would fit a grow space for 10 plants? Or two lights that would do the job. I like led due to the heat and power etc. Or is there any threads or links on here which are worth me looking into so I get more knowledge on lighting. Reading on the internet is basically all sales pitches I want good feedback from honest people. Cheers intheshed.

What is the size to grow 8 or 10 plants. I have a spare room but I want to have room inside room using a tent that's the right size for the job. Some people say you can do it in a small footprint. Others advise larger. Sorry for novice questions but that's exactly what I am.

it depends on your grow style. i have fit up to 12 in an area just under 4 x 4. i normally have 6 running in that space, but they are trained and crowded. 12 was hilarious but i did it. yields are about the same.

room in room is the way to go. all my spaces are planned this way. plan on running both tents.

According to Amazon it pulls 100w at the wall.

I looked this up (can't link per the rules):
XECCON Cannalights 1000W LED Grow Light for Indoor Plants Full Spectrum Plant Light for Greenhouse Hydroponic Veg and Flower

These are the specs:

• Dimensions: 13.8x8.7x2.4 inches
  • Item Weight: 4.3 lbs
  • Vegetative Coverage at 24" Height: 3x3 ft
  • Flowering Coverage at 18" Height: 2x2 ft
  • Actual Power Draw: 100W
  • Leds Beam Angle: 120 degree
  • LED Chip: 192pcs LEDs(380m-800nm full spectrum)
  • Work Temperature: -20℃ -60 ℃(Humidity ≤90%)
  • Input: AC100-240V, 50-60Hz
  • Lifespan: ≥50,000 hours
Does that sound right?
Don't forget that the cooling fan(s) pull watts as well; 10 watts (or more) are being used for cooling not light. So the 100 watts is maybe only 90 (or less) watts of actual light.

My grow light is a 'XECCON 1000W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum Double Switch for Indoor Plants'.

It actually draws about 300w from the wall. Was wondering what size grow space this can cover as looking to upsize area.

Here is also a few pictures updating its growth. It's looking a bit uneven as lst a couple days ago and a few I had to leave due to over bending the main stem on one which caused a break and fold in stem. I'm wondering if theres any advice into how to get best from all my bud sites and how to get the best yield from what you can see. I dont want to over do it. You think I should get a net up and start getting it nice and flat at one level exposing as much as I can aswell as tucking my fan leaves out the way as they are shading alot of the lower growth.

I'm so happy for the help and those of you whom keep coming back and giving me some feedback. Really helps and keeps me motivated to push on!

20200309_083451.jpg
20200309_083515.jpg
I've been using the Xeccon 3522k 2000 watt for a 2' x 2' x 4', into my 4th week. Had similar questions to yours. Be interesting to see the results :) after reading what you said about the power consumption I've ordered a power meter to check mine.

I'm using a small space and bought this light as reviews were decent and was working on a budget. Also whilst learning I just wanted a basic set up. My filter and extractor are great quality and will run a much larger space. So my next upgrade is my light. I want to grow 8 plants in a larger space but keep my smaller set up and grow a huge thick mofo just for messing around with. I'll look into the links provided and see what I cone up with. Again thank you.

Could you recommend something that would fit a grow space for 10 plants? Or two lights that would do the job. I like led due to the heat and power etc. Or is there any threads or links on here which are worth me looking into so I get more knowledge on lighting. Reading on the internet is basically all sales pitches I want good feedback from honest people. Cheers intheshed.

It really comes down to your grow space size and such for a lighting option. Plant count is hard because some guys slam a 4 x 4 full of smaller plants / pots. Some only grow 4 plants or even less in a 4 x 4.

We make some awesome lights. If you want to consider us, shoot us a DM and we can chat.

First, you need to know the size of the pot for each of your plants, so that we can infer the size of one of your growing areas to recommend the right light for you

Back
Top Bottom