Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Let the genetic manipulation of kilamanjaro Begin
420-magazine-mobile2039675764.jpg

Let the genetic manipulation of kilamanjaro Begin
420-magazine-mobile2039675764.jpg

Try scuffing with some fine grit sandpaper on of the ends of the seed.

I took some tweezers and Held the seeds and scuffed the leading edge of them as well as the ends. Did 3 of them

Optimism is High....

Speaking of High, I get to try Green Doctor Tonight, sister Strain of Candida

[FONT=&quot]A cross of CBD-dominant Candida (CD-1) and a Haze strain, Green Doctor (GD-1) harnesses the incredible medical properties and award-winning cerebral effects of both respective parents. Its name needs no explanation.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]During testing, Green Doctor's CBD count ranged from 16.9% to 10.2%, while its THC count ranged from 12% to 3.7%. This strain is recommended for those who need both CBD and THC.

Excited to Test her[/FONT]

I have some beans of her as well. I think I have all the CBD strains from their breeder.
I'll let ya know how she is tonight

I've been trying the dehydrator dry...like it a lot

What beans DONT u have Van...maybe I do

Lololololol

I'll let ya know how she is tonight

I've been trying the dehydrator dry...like it a lot

What beans DONT u have Van...maybe I do

Lololololol

Well I totaled up my strains.......and I have more than 160 strains....some may be duplicate strains but different breeders (like I have 3 different breeders versions of Jack Herer and two different versions of Blue Dream). So with duplicate strains counting as one, the total is probably 125-135 different strains.

Well I totaled up my strains.......and I have more than 160 strains....some may be duplicate strains but different breeders (like I have 3 different breeders versions of Jack Herer and two different versions of Blue Dream). So with duplicate strains counting as one, the total is probably 125-135 different strains.
Yer an addict...lol

A big observer of the obvious eh Scorpio?? LOL Yeah I might have an affinity for seed shopping, but there are far worse things I could be doing with that time and money!

Now I just need a bigger place to grow!

A big observer of the obvious eh Scorpio?? LOL Yeah I might have an affinity for seed shopping, but there are far worse things I could be doing with that time and money!

Now I just need a bigger place to grow!
Ya need ta start a dispensary...I'll help ya

Well I'm determined to get a few germinated

I still have all 15 in some state of water or paper towel, I've ground down a few, even cracked one shell
I did have a couple dry out but they are back wet and sitting

I'm Gunna take 4 soon and really grind and scruff em up...

We used to call it nicking seeds in the flower industry...sometimes scarring was the only way to get them to sprout! -..

We used to call it nicking seeds in the flower industry...sometimes scarring was the only way to get them to sprout! -..
It's been a challenge for sure...but a learning experience as well

I nicked the shit out if em...lol

I hope it works

Re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Ok.....so started the Green Doc test early

She is a frosty stinky girl.

Now I'm never one to say any weed TASTE'S good ...it just doesn't hit my taste buds that way....never has...smell is different

She smells very skunky and sweet...she was a bit harsh but she is just dried and not cured

High is a lot like CBDutch Treat but I think for sure more THC.

Nice sativa buzz...feel active...would make a great daytime oil or smoke...

And man the frost on her...all the leaves will make great hash

Well Skunky mcSkunky is a boy

He sure showed himself early

Moved him outside, I'll probably just clip him, I have plenty of skunk pollen
That's him in front
420-magazine-mobile1165260588.jpg

Damn, not what you want to hear with these......"Congrats, its a boy!!"
Not sure why I planted it anyways....lol

Focus is fully on kilamanjaro seeds now

Any new developments on the Kilamanjaros??
Not yet

I just looked at 3 I beat up about 5 days ago and been in water, they kinda look cracked

Tossed em in a paper towel....we shall see

I'm researching collidal silver now, if the one I have going does well maybe I'll make sure I get seeds from it

Have you looked into CS????

Not yet

I just looked at 3 I beat up about 5 days ago and been in water, they kinda look cracked

Tossed em in a paper towel....we shall see

I'm researching collidal silver now, if the one I have going does well maybe I'll make sure I get seeds from it

Have you looked into CS????

Pennywise turned me on to STS to use to make feminized seeds. I have some but I haven't tried using any yet. I have been more inclined to do regular seeds so I can hunt for future males and females.

Pennywise turned me on to STS to use to make feminized seeds. I have some but I haven't tried using any yet. I have been more inclined to do regular seeds so I can hunt for future males and females.
Ya I'd rather have regular seeds also
We shall see how things pan out with the kilamanjaro

Back
Top Bottom