Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

what exactly did you do to the timer?
Took a solo cup , cut it down, and placed it over the dial so it can't get accidentally boogered up

re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

I saw that, I meant what did you actually do to the timer that messed up the grow? Was your light staying on all the time?

I saw that, I meant what did you actually do to the timer that messed up the grow? Was your light staying on all the time?
Oh....lol....

It appears I had poked or turned it on for 1/2-1hr at the 6hr mark in my 12hr off period
Not sure how long...but think it was like it for at least 2weeks

I thought it was heat stress, then saw the lights on at 130am

Sucks...but not much I can do now but wait and hope

Oh....lol....

It appears I had poked or turned it on for 1/2-1hr at the 6hr mark in my 12hr off period
Not sure how long...but think it was like it for at least 2weeks

I thought it was heat stress, then saw the lights on at 130am

Sucks...but not much I can do now but wait and hope

Awww....so for all it knows, it could have revegged then....that would certainly explain those leaves.

Awww....so for all it knows, it could have revegged then....that would certainly explain those leaves.
Exactly

So we shall see how they respond....

I'll have new seeds this week
Kilimanjaro
Dinochem
Malawi
And Jack herrer and a Diesel I think Free seeds, and a couple others I can't remember right now

I'll be starting them asap, worst case I'll toss this in the bucket of I'madumbass learning curve

420-magazine-mobile672173884.jpg

Seeds landed yesterday, soaked all night and in the Hempy cups

3 Kilimanjaro, hope for a male
1 Dinachem
1 Malawi

Will run these in veg till I top them, bout 15 days, then into flower tent

Will try a fast run on these , kinda a tester run. I'll transplant to 2l before they go to flower tent

Should be a fun run

Very nice brother!! I have the Malawi and Kilimanjaro heading my way as we speak....and ironically I have the Dinachem in my cart waiting for Bitcoin to go back up. Its been skyrocketing in value the last month so I have made 2 seed purchases so far.

Very nice brother!! I have the Malawi and Kilimanjaro heading my way as we speak....and ironically I have the Dinachem in my cart waiting for Bitcoin to go back up. Its been skyrocketing in value the last month so I have made 2 seed purchases so far.

I may try some bitcoins myself

where did you buy yers at, was it easy????

Here is the link I use. It was a bit tricky at first. Purchasing was a bit tricky cause they placed a hold on it initially so I couldn't use it for several day. Then how you pay at check out is a bit tricky the first time you do it but after that its simple and takes me about 3 minutes to checkout and pay with bitcoin through Seedsman. Checkout my journal where I talk about using it for max amount of freebies as well. I have gotten it down to where I generally get twice as many freebies as actual seeds I purchase.

Here is the link I use. It was a bit tricky at first. Purchasing was a bit tricky cause they placed a hold on it initially so I couldn't use it for several day. Then how you pay at check out is a bit tricky the first time you do it but after that its simple and takes me about 3 minutes to checkout and pay with bitcoin through Seedsman. Checkout my journal where I talk about using it for max amount of freebies as well. I have gotten it down to where I generally get twice as many freebies as actual seeds I purchase.

Forgot the link My Friend:lot-o-toke:

And no I am not medicated.....I have physical therapy in an hour so I am sober unfortunately!! Damn these late sessions!

Scorpio, whats going on brother? Things are kind of quiet over here in your neck of the woods, is everything going ok?

Hey Van, been around just been in and out

Escaping the heat a few days was Great

Been struggling with the Kilimanjaro seeds, 1st 3 are duds and looks like the next 3 are doing the same thing, nothing. Ill contact them in a day or so if they dont crack

Been playing with speed grows, well Kinda, and Lots of Hempy

Today 2 DDA's get harvested and will try One in a Dehydrator, SuperSue seemed to think it was a great option so what the hell, Right

Seems all my BIG girls have started Re-Flower after my Light Issues. I also see a lot of seeds from my Cross with the Skunk #1, Green Doc and Candida both have them as well as the Devil Cream Auto

Ill try some pics today once I get rolling

So Note to self...

when you Pollinate Plants, be sure and segregate them or the entire Tent May, I say MAY, get preggo....LOL

So Note to self...

when you Pollinate Plants, be sure and segregate them or the entire Tent May, I say MAY, get preggo....LOL

Yeah I thought about that as it pertains to my seed grow this round. Originally I planned on just growing the ATF plants and the Durban and Blue Kush around the ATF male and letting the breeding and cross breeding take place naturally. But knowing that the cross breeding of the Durban/ATF and the Blue Kush/ATF will need to be stabilized, there was no need to produce a crap load of seeds from those plants. So I changed my plan. I will breed 1 ATF with the male in the small tent for a supply of ATF seeds. Then I will harvest pollen from that same ATF plant and use a paint brush and pollinate a couple colas on the Durban and Blue Kush for seeds. This will let me have almost all the plants in the big tent for bud and the few colas for seeds. I don't need a full 4x4 tent full of seeds LOL.

Yeah I thought about that as it pertains to my seed grow this round. Originally I planned on just growing the ATF plants and the Durban and Blue Kush around the ATF male and letting the breeding and cross breeding take place naturally. But knowing that the cross breeding of the Durban/ATF and the Blue Kush/ATF will need to be stabilized, there was no need to produce a crap load of seeds from those plants. So I changed my plan. I will breed 1 ATF with the male in the small tent for a supply of ATF seeds. Then I will harvest pollen from that same ATF plant and use a paint brush and pollinate a couple colas on the Durban and Blue Kush for seeds. This will let me have almost all the plants in the big tent for bud and the few colas for seeds. I don't need a full 4x4 tent full of seeds LOL.
Ya...

The small auto tent got away from me it seems

Big tent, Candida and Green Doc seems better, maybe a few strays as well as possible stress due to my light F up

I'll be more careful next time. Move em to my closet/ starter room and mist em when I move em back

I wrapped the big girls branches in paper sacks but didn't in the other tent

Lots Of seeds now .....lol

Lots of seeds is not a bad thing!! Let me know if you ever want to swap some homemade beans!

Back
Top Bottom