Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

.... you run in into a net pot and then into a dwc rez?

That's how it's done Capn Style. :) Check my blog for the diy build of the reservoir. In another week or three I'll flip the lights and put the watering pump on a timer.

Roscoe is staying inside since it is brutal cold out and I'll be damn if he doesnt have my eyes watering. Its like he ate a curdled skunk milkshake. Bless his heart he's following his dad around the house laying on my feet. I'm not getting a whole lot of love from the fat bum, but we do have another sponsor showing us some love. Haze.IO has a sweet valentines contest right now. Don't miss out on your chance at winning free seeds.

Haze.io Valentine's Day Special - Spread The Love

Hey Long time No Reply & I would like to Sincerely Apologize for said Atrocity. I have However been taking
Very Great Care Of My Widows. I have become very close to these Beauties as they are my Pride & Joy @ present time. If I wasn't seeing it with my own eyes I wouldn't have ever Believed it to be TRUE! & By God It IS TRUE! "If You Talk To & Especially Praise Your Princesses They Too Will Reward You As MINE HAVE ME. I'm by Far No Master Grower as of YET. However, to look @ My Lovely Ladies you'd Never Know it eh? This is really the 1st time putting any Real Effort into my Grow. My 1st was All the Cabinet.
I truly messed it up Royally.I know eh! Horrible Yield too. 4 plants Less than 2 ounces total dry yield! Like I Said, "I Know Eh! Second time around paid a LITTLE MORE Attention but, still Never truly Gave it a decent effort either. Basically same result but because I went Autoflower to be Even More less attentive. It worked even worse Yield. Approx. 4 gr- Per Plant. Hard to Believe? Believe It! True Dat!
So, I Read & Read & Chatted & Researched the shight out of Growing Marijuana, Indoors & Organically In My OWN Soil-less, Soil Mix. Oh Yes I do Smoke Hydroponically Grown Medical Marijuana. It's Grown by: The MASTER GROWERS from: Broken Coast Cannabis Whom I Choose to Provide Me with my Medical Marijuana Strains. I'm Now a True Connoisseur Of Medical Marijuana. I Sincerely believe that ALL Growers Must do the Research & don't be afraid to ASK Anyone Anything about Growing here in these forums. Never has Anyone Ever been Rude or disrespectful to me or my inquiries either. I have learned plenty here & am certain to continue to do so as well.
IMG_009856.JPG
IMG_0623_1_.JPG
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/ Stay Well & Safe-
& Have A Great Grow A & Heavy Harvest

Thanx for the like, I keep meaning to mention that I'm not such a New Member as I went by a different handle before is all. I NOW wish I'd left it alone. I No Longer allow Paranoia into my daily life (unless of course it's warranted) I spent most of my days waiting for the Koppers to Kick my Door Down and rip my 4 Medical Marijuana Plants out of their pots just because they CAN! Maddening let me tell you. I've since learned that as long as you stay within your allotted Grow Quota All WILL BE GREAT. I've actually spoken to a couple of Police Officers about the topic & here in Canada at least, & I'm certain in All the States that have Done as Our Prime Minister has Done for our Continent.Legalizing Marijuana God Bless His Precious Heart Forever! When I think of ALL The Teenagers that May Now still have amazing educations and Careers too. I was Personally ONE OF THE UNLUCKY ONES. I was 16 yrs old when my Local Police began stacking up charges from possession to possession for the purpose. Even if it's just Marijuana. "It Was Career & Educational Suicide to be sure. So I went straight on through with all of the things that were left open to me to continue to use and possess my Marijuana. I'm all Good Now However and my heart goes out to all those whom had to suffer the tyranny of our previous Government Officials eh! Thanks Again Mr. Justin Trudeau Your Truly One of the Good Guys. :Namaste: :Namaste: :goodjob: I truly hope that your Government stops pissing up a tree and just DO IT! Don't Criticize/just Legalize. Rastafari...

Days 32 and 37 on the autos. Each was down one gallon since Sunday. That is the first time I have had to add water to either one of them. It's no wonder, it is so dry here I can see the water evaporating right out of Roscoe's dish and he isn't too happy about it either. :) We're both hoping it gets above freezing tomorrow so one of us will break down and go outside to fart. I swear I saw a puff of flame as he walked past the stove last night. If it weren't for all the cracks and drafts in the old house we probably would have exploded by now. Looking forward to open window weather, if it doesn't get here soon the CEO will have me and Roscoe asking the chickens for room in the barn. And as I've told you before, don't trust the poultry. :rofl:

MSC 12.5"
SDD 10"

Never trust a chicken... below 165f of course... after that, they're quite trustworthy and mighty tasty!

Double dredged in flour with a very healthy dose of cayenne, then deep fried. :high-five: All my problems with the chickens started when I bought the fry-o-later. Feathery bitches immediately caught an attitude and accused me of plotting genocide.

Great News! I'm getting my 5x5 1680 D Mylar Stealth Grow Tent w/1200 Watt Mars ll LED Full Spectrum Light. I went with the 5x5 because my Cousin bought the 8x4 & it was just waaay to big for my limited space available to me.I have the perfect spot for it too. Right Beside my Queen size bed in my Man Cave in the Basement. I am so pumped about it I can hardly sit still. I haven't felt like this since I was a Kid @ Christmas Eve Eh! LOL I am going to start a NEW & Proper Grow Journal. I was having a bugger of a time trying to put one together previously. After my researching many other Journals I think I can get myself one together that'll be precise & with Only pics that are clear & true and keep in mind the "GROW IS ALL!" I'll be sure to video the set up & The From Seed to Harvest Journal will begin. O.K. I'm getting all bouncy again I need to smoke a dose of my Pink Kush to simmer down some. LMAO.Take care & Great Grows all around.

Sincerely: Don. :Namaste: :Namaste:5' x 5' Fusion Hut 1680D 1 Inch Pole Mylar Grow Tent - Small Space - Ultra Premium Grow Tents (1680D) - Grow Tents

Yea the old lady told me to make sure my next grow tent was big enough to hold a cot cuz that's where I d be sleeping for now on!:bitingnails::bitingnails::surrender:

I've been pissing and moaning about wanting another tent and the CEO keeps shooting me down. Then it hit me yesterday. DUH.....my tent is large enough to put a 2x4x4 inside it one one end. I am now exploring my electrical needs and options as to feasibility of said project. LOL What she doesn't know won't hurt her...or me. :rofl:

I've been pissing and moaning about wanting another tent and the CEO keeps shooting me down. Then it hit me yesterday. DUH.....my tent is large enough to put a 2x4x4 inside it one one end. I am now exploring my electrical needs and options as to feasibility of said project. LOL What she doesn't know won't hurt her...or me. :rofl:

Hahaha sounds like a hellovah plan....... Famous last words! :thumb:

Finally it seems my two autos are taking off. SDD is now 11.25 inches, and the MSC is a towering 14 inches. Days 39 and 34 respectively. All my autos to date have been RQS or Barney's and they took off by day 21 and grew large. Photo update tomorrow. Until then I'm going to sit by the fire and watch it snow. ;)

Finally it seems my two autos are taking off. SDD is now 11.25 inches, and the MSC is a towering 14 inches. Days 39 and 34 respectively. All my autos to date have been RQS or Barney's and they took off by day 21 and grew large. Photo update tomorrow. Until then I'm going to sit by the fire and watch it snow. ;)

A quick check on my DDA and she's 30 days old and 14 inches high.

Maybe they were right about these growth rates in NFT:hmmmm:

Also, do you think we could do with a replacement for the mythbuster thread? Not that anybody seemed too bothered about doing much mythbusting but it seemed a pretty popular place for folk growing autos to hang out, post pics, share info, make new friends,....

What to call a new thread though? ;)

Sound s like the place to be man, can't wait for the pics!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom