Rider509: Two Thais & G13

Thats some nasty looking colas there bud. Friggin huge.

I think I said 6 lbs. dry a while back. I could be light when the MTTS comes down.
I'm beginning to think you're right, SD. The MTPC#2 is bigger than the first, and the MTTS is as big as both MTPCs combined. This grow has been both a nightmare and a dream. I've got eight 1gal jars filled with MTPC#1, and eight waiting in the wings for MTPC#2. I think I'd better order more.
The quality of the curing buds is outstanding. I'm blown away.

I'd like to report on the SensorPush temp/humidity gauges that I have in the drying tent and grow room. Buy one. Buy two. And do it yesterday. Forget the $15 Walmart min/max temp/rH devices. With the SensorPush devices you see exactly what happened and when. I've been working with them for 11 days now and I couldn't be happier with their performance. Bluetooth capable out of the box and with an additional bluetooth/wifi box you can set it up so you can access them from anywhere you have a cell signal. I'm using just bluetooth so when I get close enough it DLs to my phone or iPad the data points it has stored. Each SensorPush device will store up to twenty days of data points. In eleven days each device has logged almost 14,000 data points which display as graphs, and are downloadable as XML files for Excel. The accuracy and speed of response to temp and humidity changes are crazy fast. You can calibrate them, and also set upper and lower limit alarms. Perfect for the control/information freaks out there.

And more hygrometers while you're there...
Funny thing about that, Shed. I did the salt test on each individual unit, both the $7.50 devices you suggested and the Caliber IVs that are considerably more expensive. I won't be ordering any more Caliber IVs!
Sure, you can calibrate the Caliber IV, but you can also mark the cheaper devices with a +/- number. The Caliber IV is no more accurate, just more expensive.

Rider I'm struggling with the new set up some. But that harvest is next level. I told you less than 5 lbs would be a botch. And you passed with flying colors! Well done sir :adore: we're not worthy!!!!

I'm in awe, but almost did not expect any less from a guy like you. Go big, or don't even pretend to try.

Rider I'm struggling with the new set up some. But that harvest is next level. I told you less than 5 lbs would be a botch. And you passed with flying colors! Well done sir :adore: we're not worthy!!!!

I'm in awe, but almost did not expect any less from a guy like you. Go big, or don't even pretend to try.
It's not over yet, but thanks, Dabbers! I'm in awe too. This grow has exceeded my expectations by an Alaskan mile.

Hey guys, I could use some help and input from the peanut gal... umm, I mean the 420 brain trust. The MamaThai ThaiStick is supposed to be a 105 day plant but I can see that it'll never make it that far. I'm way short but am starting to see a bit of amber and as you can see it looks like it's throwing in the towel with everything yellowing. I've found a dozen or more nanners, and today it's exploding in foxtail growths.

Chop? Or let it go?

Temps are running 76 day and 60 nights.
Humidity is between 30 and 40%.
The res is running pH5.8, 1000ppm, and 68F.
I'm running a typical low nitrogen flower feed.

She does look tired. The whole thing is yellowing, I don't think shes going to do any more. I'd flush for a week and call it a grow. Can you put the Thaibodians back in the other tent?
The other RDWC is clean and ready to go, so yes. Foxtailing isn't so much an issue if that's normal for this beast. But what IS an issue is that the yellowing is beginning to extend into the sugar leaves. I really don't want to have to meticulously trim the tiny brown tips off of every fricking sugar leaf! Way too "squirrel" for that. LOL

Hey Rider. Wow I'm liking this site upgrade...
Plant looks great! She definitely looks ready to me. I can almost smell the heavenly scent of Thai bud from here.
No I'm not sure where you heard that about 105 days. Mama Thai never needed to go past 12 weeks/ 84 days for me and when I did so she would just start doing reveggy things. :)
As for Thai Stick- yes that was potentially a 15 week strain. I think I flowered them about that long yes. Maybe even 16
And I expect you could find a wide range of variations in that cross but who knows.
But Nivek found that his MTTS flowered even faster than Mama Thai. And the MTTS I grew also flowered pretty quickly. I can't remember if it was faster than Mama Thai or about the same.
Anyway- regardless of all that - she looks delicious and totally ready and I think you should harvest. Congrats man. Great job!

Sorry guys I've been real busy with life every day and it's almost impossible to catch up 420 and real life too.
Haven't had time to read more than the last few posts but- You're totally right about the sugar leaves - and it does get to be a pain when they die back into the bud. Also mold can become a problem with this strain.
It couldn't be at a more perfect state of ripeness than right now.

Anyway- she looks delicious and totally ready and you should harvest. Congrats man. Great job!
Thanks Weasel! Time to give it a few days to flush for a late Monday chop. Woo Hoo!

Hopefully the second MTPC will be ready to come out of the drying tent by chop time. I don't want that beautiful Thai girl to smell like pineapple cheese. LOL

Back
Top Bottom