Rider509: Two Thais & G13

Please don't mistake me for someone who has a clue. This grow has all been a huge fubaroo. I think I overfed it and gave it too much light.

Not a native English speaker so I don't really understand what you mean.

Not a native English speaker so I don't really understand what you mean.

It means that I started this grow with expectations of a normal grow. But I wasn't familiar with these strains/phenotypes and vegged them longer than was sane, despite advice to the contrary, and then these plants became unruly monsters that required me to build a bigger room to accommodate their growth. I didn't do it on purpose.

I created the word fubaroo. It isn't a real word but most English speakers would infer that it indicated a sequence of events that was FUBAR, which is a military acronym for "fucked up beyond any repair". Suggesting overfeeding and too much light was a feeble attempt at humor.

And please don't think that my response to Tunkers was intended to be disrespectful or mean. I love the guy to death and we sometimes joke with each other like brothers from different mothers.

Twat means vag, so yeah that's the one. Or moot haha or gash even! I'm so sorry for any Australian females that may happen upon this thread... Ahh fuck it who am I kidding!

So "chook moot" would be proper Aussie and could be used in a sentence then? Just asking...

Serious question. How important is flushing if a grow is destined to be converted to concentrates? If you're going to smoke the bud it makes sense to reduce the residual nutrients to a minimum, but flushing won't clear anything from the trichomes, right? So why flush?

I had to harvest a White widow without flushing because of the MTTS, same boat you're in. I could definitely taste the impurities in the White Widow smoke. I think you'd be wise to cut the PCMT without flushing and finish the MTTS with flushing when its ready. If the intention is to keep some of the MTTS for smoking, it has a very pleasant taste after flushing and curing.

It means that I started this grow with expectations of a normal grow. But I wasn't familiar with these strains/phenotypes and vegged them longer than was sane, despite advice to the contrary, and then these plants became unruly monsters that required me to build a bigger room to accommodate their growth. I didn't do it on purpose.

I created the word fubaroo. It isn't a real word but most English speakers would infer that it indicated a sequence of events that was FUBAR, which is a military acronym for "fucked up beyond any repair". Suggesting overfeeding and too much light was a feeble attempt at humor.

And please don't think that my response to Tunkers was intended to be disrespectful or mean. I love the guy to death and we sometimes joke with each other like brothers from different mothers.
They way you all talk to each other the love shows. Still leary of jumpin in to much don't want to get chewed up by this pack of dingos or whatever other hell you might unleash...

Rider509 - Two Thais & G13

They way you all talk to each other the love shows. Still leary of jumpin in to much don't want to get chewed up by this pack of dingos or whatever other hell you might unleash...

Ah they definitely have love for each other I've even heard every year they go camping at the big horn mountains of Eastern Wyoming together .

I'm just kidding .

Serious question. How important is flushing if a grow is destined to be converted to concentrates? If you're going to smoke the bud it makes sense to reduce the residual nutrients to a minimum, but flushing won't clear anything from the trichomes, right? So why flush?

What do you mean by flushing? The last week or two I'll switch to plain water and go to around 30% runoff before harvest others will do an actual 3x water to soil flush the last week which I personally never do and others will just go up until harvest without flushing.. Some of my best grown bud was unflushed but I mean it's hardly noticeable to me personally but I do like to yellow out my leaves towards harvest if possible just because I think it's a neat look haha. But in the end I think it's more about how well it was grown overall and most importantly how it was dried and cured. Also I don't use nutes the last week or two period. Do you plan on doing a bud wash? (Just curious)

I dare say, my dear Sir, we are quite civilized here. We wear clothes and everything. Fancy a spot of tea?
And we don't bite! Well, one contributor here might, but I assure you that the rumours of his being raised by dingos hasn't been confirmed. And hey! We got him to stop marking his territory!

:welcome:

Re: Rider509 - Two Thais & G13

Ah they definitely have love for each other I've even heard every year they go camping at the big horn mountains of Eastern Wyoming together .

I'm just kidding 嵐.
Is that a Brokeback Mountain reference? I've never seen the movie. Maybe I can borrow your copy? LOL

Is that a Brokeback Mountain reference? I've never seen the movie. Maybe I can borrow your copy? LOL

Haha I had to Google it to find out my damn self . I'm kinda wondering why you would even associate it with that (ya know if you never seen it haha)hmmmmmmm.... .

I hope you can see those last emojis

What do you mean by flushing? The last week or two I'll switch to plain water and go to around 30% runoff before harvest others will do an actual 3x water to soil flush the last week which I personally never do and others will just go up until harvest without flushing.. Some of my best grown bud was unflushed but I mean it's hardly noticeable to me personally but I do like to yellow out my leaves towards harvest if possible just because I think it's a neat look haha. But in the end I think it's more about how well it was grown overall and most importantly how it was dried and cured. Also I don't use nutes the last week or two period. Do you plan on doing a bud wash? (Just curious)
Flushing is just what you described. Flushing in hydro is a lot faster and easier than in soil. Usually just a few days will do it. You can watch the ppm/EC raise as osmotic pressure sucks the life out of the plant like putting a saltwater fish in fresh water. And it's easy enough to plug the totes that you don't want to flush and run them as DWC for the few days as long as your room temps aren't excessive. But since my grow is destined for concentrate meds I'm not too concerned with flushing.
No plans to bud wash. These buds are so dense that I'd worry about mold. And my air is filtered to an MPR level of 1500 with Filtrete 4" furnace filters so the plants are getting very clean air.

Haha I had to Google it to find out my damn self .
Riiiiight. Not buying it, LedGuy! LOL
I'm kinda wondering why you would even associate it with that (ya know if you never seen it haha)hmmmmmmm.... .鸞鸞
I hope you can see those last emojis

Saddle up, cowboy! LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom