Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

Day 30

0c7b716e5a6a93e755ed2b867ee10b2a.jpg
372a1bcc61cf5b97b67669dd0a3c1836.jpg
346ebd501f71fd67fabe492410b55bc1.jpg
24fdfc568271b5799f8845084225748e.jpg

Any remarks?

next time i plan to do lst i need to plant the seed more offset from the center but i guess thats not beneficial for the rootball ... next grow i will let one grow natural ... probably a Daiquiri Lime ...

anyway tonight shell get 0.5l with 0.5 ml of Cocos A and B and also 0.5ml power roots and a pinch of Kieserite ... if there is runoff ill remove and test it and let yall lurkers know ... its time to shift this girl in higher gear and provide fresh nutes on a daily basis ..; the Ph will be aimed at 5.9 .... last night 5.8 went in and 5.65 came out ... daily feeds will help me control soil ph a bit better i believe

Straight out is fine, but next one should probably start the turn.

nah i will keep going straight ... pretty soon the main growtip should be able to rest on the pot's edge so i can keep going straight ... and i also belive this is the best way to provide the most light to the inner nodes ... when i curl around more big fans will clog the central section ... and i need to slope upwards so the main tip stays on equal height as the highest sideshoots

also i think i am gonna remove an old leaf every few days .... ppl say that its not good cause the leafs provide the sugars and starches for the plant to grow but in my opinion the older leafs slowly have their net energy ( produced - used ) turn negative and in a sense take away more then they produce and its favors light availability for younger more faster leafs

one leaf already was snipped of ...

Back
Top Bottom