ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Hey 420! I'll be posting another strain review later on this evening so for now I have some progress pics of the flowering tent. They just keep getting more and more frosty....

Chocolate Mint OG....

She's greasy as they get and smells super fruity....
ORG_DSC00066.JPG
ORG_DSC00053.JPG
ORG_DSC00048.JPG

Island Punch....

She still has the title of most frost but the Choc Mint is catching up. This one smells even better! It's still has that fizzy fruit thing going on which I'm pleased as...punch about....
ORG_DSC00067.JPG
ORG_DSC00049.JPG
ORG_DSC00057.JPG
ORG_DSC00063.JPG
ORG_DSC00065.JPG

Hey 420! I'll be posting another strain review later on this evening so for now I have some progress pics of the flowering tent. They just keep getting more and more frosty....

Chocolate Mint OG....

She's greasy as they get and smells super fruity....
ORG_DSC00066.JPG
ORG_DSC00053.JPG
ORG_DSC00048.JPG

Island Punch....

She still has the title of most frost but the Choc Mint is catching up. This one smells even better! It's still has that fizzy fruit thing going on which I'm pleased as...punch about....
ORG_DSC00067.JPG
ORG_DSC00049.JPG
ORG_DSC00057.JPG
ORG_DSC00063.JPG
ORG_DSC00065.JPG
Its snowing crystals in there!

At least the hairs you find aren't 2 1/2 ft. long beard hairs.
Mr.Ground is the hunky mountain man type. Men with beards are my weakness.....:drool:

At least the hairs you find aren't 2 1/2 ft. long beard hairs.
Mr.Ground is the hunky mountain man type. Men with beards are my weakness.....:drool:
He sounds like my type of guy lol. You'll be sad to know that I recently removed mine. We've had 2 heatwaves this year already and my face couldn't handle it anymore! I'll start again in November and everything will be dandy. Mine never got to 2 1/2ft long though. That's impressive

NORTHERN LIGHTS
STRAIN REVIEW

Hey 420! Today I'll be reviewing a classic and that is the Northern Lights from Sensi Seeds. She's a mostly Indica strain that's designed with the indoor gardener in mind and can be grown by anyone. This strain is easy to grow as she is forgiving and hardy and as a result is perfect for new growers. She has good growth during veg and is easy to train making her work well in all kinds of setups. She would be perfect for SOG growing as she grows short with tight buds on packed colas. She has manageable side branches and a good leaf to flower ratio. Her buds are solid and very high quality with lots of crystals and a nice colour to them. She's a pretty fast strain being ready to harvest in around 9 weeks. She's supposed to be a low odour strain which is good for stealth grows but I'm not so sure. I'd still use a carbon filter as the one that I grew had a very familiar cannabis smell that I don't think would fool anyone. She has an earthy and floral scent which fills the room every time you open the jar. Straight off the plant she was very grassy and at first I was a little concerned that the cure wouldn't be enough to remove that fresh smell. She's curing lovely though and gets better every day. She tastes great. Very dank, earthy and a bit sweet with hints of caramel on the exhale. There is also fruity and floral notes within that change over the course of the joint. It's a very smooth full bodied smoke that didn't make me cough much at all so good for the winter when I start getting heavy lungs and can't handle as much smoke. Her buds grind up very well indeed and the result is light and fluffy bud that burn well when smoked in a joint. She has some reasonably predictable effects being a mostly indica strain though it's not all sleep and eat. It starts out quite jolly and functional and only gives in to her full indica experience sometime after being consumed. I found that I could get things done and feel relaxed but not lazy doing it. Then when you finally decide to give in at the end of the day she hits you with a great body stone that sticks you to whatever unfortunate piece of furniture you decided to park in. I took this one for an evening walk and found it to be enjoyable and not too taxing on the energy reserves. This strain can be quite sociable early on, then she mellows out and soothes your thoughts as you relax and get ready for sleep. Overall this is a great strain and I'd say that she's up there as one of the best for general use. She's considered an old strain now but I'd highly recommend trying this one if you've not already. Really easy to grow, great yields and high quality buds plus she tastes great and has pleasant and easy going effects. Wonderful strain....

Great review, NL is a fav for a reason!
True legend. I'm surprised that I haven't grown it out sooner. Thanks P
Really showed her colors too...nice Professor!
Thank you Mr S! Every time I type the word "Mr" my predictive text offers up MrSausage followed by MrSauga as the first 2 suggestions. Just thought you should know :)

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom