Dieselicious....
ORG_DSC09633.JPG

Cotton Candy Cane....
ORG_DSC09634.JPG

Critical Cheese....
ORG_DSC09635.JPG

California Orange....
ORG_DSC09636.JPG

That's it for now. I'm going to try to get some sleep as it's been quiet for half an hour. See you all soon

Nice buds prof, let me know what that cali orange smokes like, got some seed aside....

Good harvest and top shelf at that!
Thanks Penny. I'm definitely happy with the quality. Now if you'll excuse me I have to smoke some. I'll light one for you brother!
Nice buds prof, let me know what that cali orange smokes like, got some seed aside....
I might do a smoke report on that one tonight. I'll tag you if I do. Thanks Lowrider
All photo's magazine worthy!
Thanks Sly! There'll be more of them on the way soon

:passitleft:

Hey, it looks like you got at least 3-4 hrs of sleep.
Have you ever heard the song " Stay up late" by The Talking Heads?
Lol not quite. After that post this morning I went to bed and about 5 minutes later she woke up. We then stayed up until about 7.30am before falling asleep until 9am. Then I had to go and get daughter number 1 up. The little cow was still asleep lol

I have not heard that song. The Talking Heads are one of those groups that I feel I should know more about but never really listened to them much
Congrats on the harvest numbers Prof! I just love your variety pack grows. :love:
Nice dense nugs to boot, well done Professor!! :high-five:
thanks HH. It's certainly worth the struggle for the variety but I'm looking forward to maintaining less plants. I'll probably do another one before the years out though knowing me. Maybe I could do one as a finale for the Barneys journal :)

:passitleft:

It's a song about keeping babies awake all night long. Check it out, it's kinda funny.

Man, I feel bad for you. I remember those nights. Mr.Ground stayed up for about five days when my youngest was sick. He was straight up hallucinating. Good times.

Congrats on all the top shelf bud Professor, I love the looks of that purple chem.✌
Thanks Ghost! The PC has an almost grey/white frost and glistens beautifully in the sunlight. Her smell in the jar is really distinct and noticeably different from the rest. Chemmy goodness
It's a song about keeping babies awake all night long. Check it out, it's kinda funny.

Man, I feel bad for you. I remember those nights. Mr.Ground stayed up for about five days when my youngest was sick. He was straight up hallucinating. Good times.
It's not quite that bad yet but we're all ill now as well. Everyone's got runny noses and sore throats :eek:

I've just made an awesome discovery! I just went to check on the flowering tent to see if the plants need watering because it's really hot here. They're fine and won't need to be watered today but while I was there I decided to see what they all smell like. I touched some of the sugar leaves from some low down buds and all 3 smell amazing. One stands out in particular and that one is the Island Punch. Man, she smells amazing! Like fizzy cherry drink. If she turns out tasting half as good as she smells now then I'd have found a plant that I'd love to keep. It's not to late to clone her but I'm a bit pressed for time and space at the moment so I may reveg her after she's finished flowering if she's still good then

I've had a few strains in the past that have had the most amazing scent only to lose some of it a couple weeks before harvest. Maybe it's rising temps throughout the season or something to do with fertilisation later on in flower. All speculative but I've noticed it several times

Hey prof, sorry the kids keepin you up.
At least its not intentional... Lol
Im surrounded by meth users and cooks...welcome to my last 3 years..:confused:

If you want a great Talking Heads album, look for a greatest hits album called Sand in the Vasoline, has a great range of songs. Great Album, had it on yesterday.
Great for a Choof...

Get some sleep! :ganjamon:

Hey prof, sorry the kids keepin you up.
At least its not intentional... Lol
Im surrounded by meth users and cooks...welcome to my last 3 years..:confused:

If you want a great Talking Heads album, look for a greatest hits album called Sand in the Vasoline, has a great range of songs. Great Album, had it on yesterday.
Great for a Choof...

Get some sleep! :ganjamon:
I certainly agree with you there. I'd take screaming kids over meth addicts any day

Sand in the Vasoline lol, I'll be sure to check it out

Sleep is on my list of things to do :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom