Powdery mildew?

Yep. I know the benefits of Biochar. I have bags of both the already inoculated and the plain non-inoculated stuff and mix it in my potting soils when making a new batch.

Just mentioning what the various articles were saying on the Canadian ban on what seems to be all Biochar whether for amending a potting soil or if being used to condition huge farm fields. It does not matter whether a char is made from hardwoods, softwoods, or from farm refuse and scraps. Some of the articles read like it is a concern for the carbon release but also the effects that the stripping of the land to collect the organics has on animals, insects and soil organisms.

Interesting reading from the KIS site. Have you tried the B.O.B. yourself? I don't remember which brand of biochar I have been using and the bags are in the garage.
I do faithfully i put it in my worm bin and my soil Black Owl bii char uncharged i mix in my compost and dampen it for about 2 weeks mixing 1 a day and i run it through my worm bin and i use it in my chicken pen for order and absorbtion which eventually it makes it into the landscape,i was agreeing with your top post! Just thought you'd be interested in the read 👍✌️

This is what bio char does for my plants and me in the way i use it ,I always have a tub of compost/char in the basement for top dress but that's just cause the char is already in the compost I don't recommend top dressing just plain char but its been a Good year this Year thus far!

IMG20240730103055.jpg

IMG20240730113939.jpg

IMG20240730103039.jpg

Wondering if u guys can help me was wondering if this is normal growth or is it going slow first 2 pics July 15 and last 2 are yesterday thanks in advance

IMG_7828.png

IMG_7827.jpeg

IMG_7825.jpeg

IMG_7814.jpeg

Looks like I got a bit of burn the last feeding. Minimal just a few tips. We suggested I feed,feed water but I guess autos need less so I won’t be doing that again prior I’ve been doing half dose as recommended during preflower and was going well until I took suggestion lol

Back
Top Bottom