PotChimp's Side Projects

Old Timers Haze, trying to recover from overfed:

0011709.JPG
0031635.JPG
0021709.JPG

This thing might surprise me.....

Free Tibet clone, just going into flower:

0081114.JPG

I'm going to see if this plant went feral on me from overcloning; the last harvest isn't packing the pizzazz mom had. If it did it's goodbye. :)

Update: Not feeling like posting pics today; as far as odds and ends go, I've had a Free Tibet in flower for 2 weeks now, and the clone I took from it is starting to show growth.
My GDP clone is starting to show growth also, but slower.
Both Bubba Kush revegs @ 20/4 are going so slow it's unbearable.
And I'm wondering what to do with the OTH again. The way my grows have gone lately leaves me the room to finish it out, but I may have to do another trim job on it. Strangely enough, some of the buds are starting to look okay. But when I tried that nute combination, the plant took it hard. The only other plant I have planned for the unit it's in (for now) is a Jack The Ripper; I can put the FT I have in there back under the 400 watt HPS when my TD chops. Frickin' juggling act but it'll work..... :(

:cheesygrinsmiley:

I wish the fish would come back and spark some more of your cartoons

you sure that old timers haze is not a bamboo plant from the supermarket? :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's a weeping willow sapling :)
And for the first time, I'm giving thought to offing it.

:cheesygrinsmiley: you could weave that thing into a scrog, then another 48 months and it will be ready!

It's a weeping willow sapling :)
And for the first time, I'm giving thought to offing it.

Heck, maybe you should try bonzaiing it ... MAKE that sucker behave ... doesn't take up much room that way ...

yer problem with that crazy old timers haze is 13 hours...cut it down to 12-11.5 even and watch it snap around!!!

Here's the seed description, Buckshot:

Description
10 SEEDS/$100

This high CBD strain does well both indoors and outdoors and can withstand many types of stresses. There is a range of phenotypes, which tend to be vigorous, fast growing and can require management of stretching if given extra time in vegetative growth. Despite the potential for stretching, they are medium sized plants with closely spaced buds. They benefit from topping, tying or supercropping of the main stem prior to flowering, in order to level the canopy and allow branches to extend up rather than sideways. With many of the phenos, the buds can have extreme levels of trichomes and can vary from dense rock-like buds to more spongy and oily buds.

The smell and taste are a combination of musky or skunky along with perfume/ floral aromas. These seeds will produce mostly high-CBD plants with between a 1:1 and 4:1 ratio of CBD:THC, ideal for people avoiding the psychoactive effects of THC. On average, 25% will have very high CBD with almost no THC. Then 50% will have both high CBD and high THC. The other 25% of the seeds will produce high-THC phenotypes. Keeping cuttings will allow you to preserve the phenos with the desired levels. Lab testing is recommended, to identify the right amount of CBD for your needs. CBD-rich cannabis has been found to be therapeutic in different combinations for different types of ailments. It has also been found that mixing high-CBD bud with high-THC bud in varying amounts can offset THC's side effects such as memory loss and confusion and also prevent the burn-out, lethargy, or physical dysphoria that can follow smoking too much strong weed.

Indoor, outdoor
Yield: Good to excellent
Flowering time: 8-9 weeks
Height increase during flowering: 50%-100%
Appearance: Medium to large, bushy
Aroma: Musky, skunky with perfume or floral
Effects: 75% are high CBD, 25% are high THC; the effects vary

:)

Here's the seed description, Buckshot:

Description
10 SEEDS/$100

This high CBD strain does well both indoors and outdoors and can withstand many types of stresses. There is a range of phenotypes, which tend to be vigorous, fast growing and can require management of stretching if given extra time in vegetative growth. Despite the potential for stretching, they are medium sized plants with closely spaced buds. They benefit from topping, tying or supercropping of the main stem prior to flowering, in order to level the canopy and allow branches to extend up rather than sideways. With many of the phenos, the buds can have extreme levels of trichomes and can vary from dense rock-like buds to more spongy and oily buds.

The smell and taste are a combination of musky or skunky along with perfume/ floral aromas. These seeds will produce mostly high-CBD plants with between a 1:1 and 4:1 ratio of CBD:THC, ideal for people avoiding the psychoactive effects of THC. On average, 25% will have very high CBD with almost no THC. Then 50% will have both high CBD and high THC. The other 25% of the seeds will produce high-THC phenotypes. Keeping cuttings will allow you to preserve the phenos with the desired levels. Lab testing is recommended, to identify the right amount of CBD for your needs. CBD-rich cannabis has been found to be therapeutic in different combinations for different types of ailments. It has also been found that mixing high-CBD bud with high-THC bud in varying amounts can offset THC's side effects such as memory loss and confusion and also prevent the burn-out, lethargy, or physical dysphoria that can follow smoking too much strong weed.

Indoor, outdoor
Yield: Good to excellent
Flowering time: 8-9 weeks
Height increase during flowering: 50%-100%
Appearance: Medium to large, bushy
Aroma: Musky, skunky with perfume or floral
Effects: 75% are high CBD, 25% are high THC; the effects vary

:)

That sounds like it has a plant for everyone!

Back
Top Bottom