PopeOfDope's - Indoor - LED/HID Combo - 4x4 Tent - Grow!

How can you clone fem plant? (i mean from feminized seed)
you would grow out the feminized seed to a mature enough state to be able to root quality clones then you take a cutting and root the cutting, then throw it under 12/12 let it sex and make sure its actually a female

i heard that a chance of being female is very low and it normally comes out with hermie so they rarely clone from fem seeds :(

i heard that a chance of being female is very low and it normally comes out with hermie so they rarely clone from fem seeds :(

You would always want to clone from seed or only 1 time after that, People say no older than 4 months. That way the genetics are the strongest, if it hermies, then its from stress, light irregularities etc, or its shoddy genetics. feminized doesn't make them herm.

As for the camera, I'm using a 18.1 MP Panasonic Lumix DMC‑ZS40.

Lowered the light to a foot. seedlings were stretching more than I wanted.
watching closely for light burn symptoms for the next day or so, the LED only draws 185 watts in veg, 385 I think in flower.

P10001543.JPG

P10001522.JPG

P10001511.JPG

You would always want to clone from seed or only 1 time after that, People say no older than 4 months. That way the genetics are the strongest, if it hermies, then its from stress, light irregularities etc, or its shoddy genetics. feminized doesn't make them herm.

As for the camera, I'm using a 18.1 MP Panasonic Lumix DMC‑ZS40.

It doesnt make them herm no, fem seeds do have higher odds of hermi'ing

Back
Top Bottom