Pinktiger's Next Adventure: Can She Double Her Yield With Two Tents?

Thanks, Derbybud and Pennywise - couldn't have done it without ya! The PH this morning is 5.9, and the PPM is 971. Temp is same as before, high of 73, low of 64. I'm still managing without aux heat.
This evening I will add another gallon - it is half a gallon down - and some more PH down.
The buds are beautiful, seem to be filling out nicely.

She on top of it. And those plants are loveing it. Makes me wish I could spend all day with my plants. I’ve bin so busy lately I can’t keep up with the journals. But at least I have the time to ph and change my buckets. When I retire I’m going to be and exclusive grower and nothing else. Hey can’t I dream. Lol my bucket list is to add more buckets haha

Oh, you guys! LOL. You're making grandma turn even more pink at the idea of having people who enjoy cannabis over for a party! Oh, those were the days, listening to Kraftwerk's Autobahn on the floor between speakers, enjoying a cannabis high while feeling I was in the middle of the roadway!
If only, huh?
I'll not keep us in suspense. Here are the photos - the first one was taken last night, and the other three just before bed tonight (for them - I'm up until forever) -

I'll say this - I'm sold now on weekly res changes. I can't believe the difference it has made on this grow, plus keeping the ph below 6. Temps are lowering in the tent now, as the basement is cool. But still in the range and the plants don't seem to mind. The water in the reservoir is about 70 degrees or less - but not cold. I've got the big fan leaves gone now - found two more today and eradicated those suckers.
I'm also sold on collaboration. Without that, we are lost. Or at least, I am.

Back
Top Bottom