Pink Kush Vs Cheese

I think this was day 18 of 12/12.. Not sure if tucking them that last time was the right call or not, especially for the Cheese, but we are growing weed nonetheless.
Beautiful! Such a lush canopy. They look great homie!
:passitleft:

Beautiful! Such a lush canopy. They look great homie!
:passitleft:
Thanks man I guess they are looking ok if a bit uneven. I've had to defoliate a couple times already so it slowed them down a bit I think. Pretty sure next run will be scrogless again. Maybe.

Thanks man I guess they are looking ok if a bit uneven. I've had to defoliate a couple times already so it slowed them down a bit I think. Pretty sure next run will be scrogless again. Maybe.
As long as they're getting good light, a little uneven canopy ain't gon' hurt.

Should be a great run for ya. They look happy AF. That's always a good thing.

Haha look at my mess you will feel better about yourself real quickly . Lol

As usual way too crowed in here, been plucking leaves and cleaning up undergrowth especially on the Pink Kush. All good though, they are looking healthy except for a few slightly burnt tips. Starting to get some nice trichome development going on too.
Now the question is, since my Mega Crop will be here in a few hours do I switch these two over or wait for the next cycle?

Mostly Pink Kush here..

Looking fantastic over here PE! That pink kush is filling in nicely! Have you noticed any pinks/purples in the buds yet? I had 2/3 Phenos show some colours!
No colours yet they are still too early though maybe, this is only day 25 of 12/12.

Yours are looking good from what I can see man!
Meh

My pink kush @Dutchman1990 back left if looking at the picture . Little one is her very indica dominant I want to say. I've cleaned them up Better since this picture .

I Need to take new pics . I just feel like they are eating down low one of my Bruce bangers takes about gal and half right now every day . Is that good for day 39 or so. Going to flip soon I think .

When I opened the tent after lights on last night I discovered my clip on fan had seized up. Wasn't hot but didn't smell very good. Ran it open last night with another pedestal fan blowing in.. They'll have to make it through their night with just the extraction fan going and hopefully I can grab a new fan on the way home from work this evening.

Back
Top Bottom