Pennywise Strikes Again

I never noticed that little bit of hillbilly in my voice. Lol
Me and Erin listened again we love you brotha wouldn't have you any other way :420::green_heart:

Quit my job today too penny .. Erin said I can take few months covid fund relief and get injections doctor swim and enjoy pool gate body looked after then look for work again. So Harvest time and my girls Can get more love now . Love my wife loves my job hated the company .

hope all is good joe!
Yeah I am fine man I just can't support companies no matter what the job or money offered is if people are ignorant and treat thier employees like shit

You’ll find something to see you through

Yeah I talked to a big dog nice guy at Canada post head sorting processing facility bit south of me. And he said of I apply online he would put a word in Toronto for me . Which means good reference still.

Yeah I talked to a big dog nice guy at Canada post head sorting processing facility bit south of me. And he said of I apply online he would put a word in Toronto for me . Which means good reference still.
Good luck King. I hope it works out :love:

Good Luck Joe, you deserve it buddy
Yeah take this time to finally relax and focus on neck pain and hip issues. There is alot more wrong but those and my back too are main issues. I am a active dude but can enjoy the thought of sleeping watching movie days. Lol

They seem to be rare ad you get older .

Bets luck back to you homie .

Back
Top Bottom