Pennywise Strikes Again

I had IHG's purple punch, twisted helix and iced out in veg when the russet mites wiped out my garden. I still have a pack of the iced out stashed. It's purple punch x sluricane
What did you learn if you get russet mites what was prevention bud ?

I'm going to put a KEEP OUT sign on the tent door and see if that will work. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bout as well as a "Gun Free Zone" sign does, I'd imagine. :rofl:

Lol yea I’ve been in that mindset before.

You had spiders too? It is definitely the only way to be sure. Bye bye house, as you sand turns into glass.

Ka-BOOM!

Wanna hear a rookie mistake? I put a couple plants in the empty flower tent, set the old school timer to 12/12, watered the plants then I left for 4 days vacation. When I came back the plants were all shriveled and bright yellow tips. For some reason I fudged the timer and the light never came on. To make matters worse I manually turned on the light and then the plants totally fried. I think the corona f’d with my head. At least the veg tent had no problems.

Start from seed only. Never ever bring in clones. If I didn't bring in the clone I would have not gotten them. Bio security
Good info bro .

8-17-2020
I have a video update and this is my first so let’s see if it works.
You left out your sativas. Do a video for those. Your Bandaidhaze and the Nevilles Haze ? I want pictures or a video of them

Back
Top Bottom