Pennywise Strikes Again

Yeah take this time to finally relax and focus on neck pain and hip issues. There is alot more wrong but those and my back too are main issues. I am a active dude but can enjoy the thought of sleeping watching movie days. Lol

They seem to be rare ad you get older .

Bets luck back to you homie .
got my left hip replaced 3 years ago best thing i ever did i can still walk i wouldnt be walking now the other way good luck bud take her slower.

8-18-2020
Got some Haze to show you today, they show nitrogen toxicity so I’ve cut their nutrients in half and I’ll see how they like that. They’re very typical of sativas in that they don’t like heavy feeds.

"Not gettin real tall yet. That's gonna change."

Ya think? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: She's gonna be a big girl. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've got the Killer A5 on deck for the next run in the 3x3. Will be the first run in there after I update it to RDWC. ;)

c'mon fall!

Nice Video Penny. Thanks for showing us them. That #7 has preflowers. I cant wait to see those two in another month. They will explode by then :high-five:

8-18-2020
Got some Haze to show you today, they show nitrogen toxicity so I’ve cut their nutrients in half and I’ll see how they like that. They’re very typical of sativas in that they don’t like heavy feeds.
I love the fess up about the nitrogen much love doing good otherwise PENNYWISE!:high-five::cheer:

Sammy is the boss when it comes to indoor haze. I'm not sure if all of these are his photos but they are all BH#7...
IMG_2196.jpeg
IMG_2197.jpeg
IMG_2198.jpeg
IMG_2199.jpeg
Screen Shot 2020-05-31 at 1.18.57 PM.png

I always thought I lost my hillbilly accent after 16 years in the big city. I guess I still got it. Lol
I've even taken public speaking courses, held many seminars and web events but I'll never shake my hick accent. Neck is red too. :rofl:

That's OK Penny everyone says I have an accent too. Now my wife has an accent. She moved to the US in her late 20s so she has a German accent. I love to hear her talk over FB chat/messenger with her family even if I don't understand a word of it :surf:

Back
Top Bottom