Pennywise Strikes Again

I got some Purple Punch en route right now. I'm glad to read people like it, I just hope it yields ok.

You might have to explain how that happened. :rofl:

When they were cut? Dark cycle?

Just sounds so.... oddly funny. :rofl:

Hey brother like wise, I do have a new journal going , I ended up throwing a 4x8 in a 5x9 room with a carbon filter system and then stuffed both of my tents inside , so when I’m in mid flower I can shut myself inside the 4x8 then open flower tent so my house doesn’t stink , my wife was fed up and cut everything I had going and said we need to sit down . So we came uo with a “contract” so I don’t go overboard but I have no limit on what I can do in the 4x8 she was just upset because I was only allowed 4 outside and I had 12 so I only blame myself for what happened. But new journal is the start of my perpetual grow . Lott’s of new strains .
some pheno hunt runs are in the near future
And the struggle continues :laugh: . I’m in the same situation. I finally got it under control with a whole new can filter system. The trick is never losing negative pressure.

I got some Purple Punch en route right now. I'm glad to read people like it, I just hope it yields ok.

Not the biggest yielder but trimming is a breeze. Which right now counts for a lot. I'd gladly grow 2 plants that I can trim up in a few hours than one huge plant take me 2 days to trim. But its that time of year. lol

Purple Punch is good weed. @beez0404 did some crosses with it. I liked everything I ran so far.

No I was sent cuttings which spent like 6 days in the dark package. They were from a mature female plant so went into flower when the light hit them again.
Note to self:
Gotta mail cuttings on Mondays... just thinkin.

Back
Top Bottom