PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

I have a full spore syringe for Golden Teacher left and about 3 cc in another syringe of GT. I am going to try again and see how it goes

That's plenty to work with depending on how concentrated with spores the liquid is.
I used 6 ccs , 3 cc in each 3 lbs. grain spawn bag. They took for ever to show anything growing but they finally colonized but then the tops of the bags got Black/Blue mold so I had to scrap it. I think my Golden Teacher spores didn't really have much spores in them. I have a full syringe of GT and then my other two strains which I got from spore works has what looks like twice the amount of spores of the GT. I am going to try what I have left from the first syringe in one Mono tub and try 3 ccs of the other strains each and see how it goes. I have the stuff to somewhat automate 2 of the tubs and one I will just mist often and see how it does. So I am looking at running 3 MONO tubs. Hopefully I will have success with at least one of them

Got a call from a cousin. She is growing for herself and family but she is in a state that will probably be one of the last to legalize. Tenn. so she has to stay under cover and growing on the low down. Her and her family have gotten relief with Cannabis but her son and grandson have let it slip that she is growing so now she has quite for a minute but want to get started back up with her Hydro set up. I will be sending out a care package for her because now they are out::: Bad place to be when you have been using it medicinally. She has a Grandson that is autistic and Cannabis Helps him and her husband gets debilitating Migraines and Cannabis help with that and his Back. She isn't in good health either, She also helps a couple folks at the VFW or Moose Lodge. So I am sending her a care package. Spread the Green Love

Harvest day.
20201011_102457.jpg
20201011_102500.jpg
20201011_102505.jpg
20201011_125516.jpg
20201011_125523.jpg
20201011_125530.jpg

Gonna be some weight there PC.
I'm not really expecting much this round. These plants never really took off. on 2 of them the buds are not very thick

Back
Top Bottom