PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

Not sure either seems like 10 days or so, Not long after. So you flipped yours around the same time I did. So did you veg for like 10 days to two weeks then flip ?

Thanks Hutch, 2 are looking good with their quadline or 6 line but I have two that are growing weird so I need to get it up on something so I can see what's going on down below and try the get her in shape.

Thanks Sparkey. I am trying to make them wide then let them reach to the lights Have you smoked any of your M x P and what did you think of it ?

Thanks Sparkey. I am trying to make them wide then let them reach to the lights Have you smoked any of your M x P and what did you think of it ?
I like it PC, its been curing for about almost 2 weeks, its very strong cerebral with not too much body. I smoke a lot of bud, but you cant with this herb, just too strong and get distracted and disoriented very easy. Very long high with racey thoughts.
The taste/smell was lemony with hints of fruit and wood.
Yield was fantastic for me being 8 zips in a 10 gal.

:thumb: looking mighty fine PC, how much longer do you figure
I have to look back through my calendar on the ones in the tent. The PH and NH have a Long time left and same thing I would have to look back. But the girls in the tent have a few weeks left. They haven't really bulked up yet so I would guesstmate about 2 or 3 weeks. I will start checking trichomes in a week or so just to be sure

Today's pictures.
20200901_111416.jpg
20200901_111435.jpg
20200901_111456.jpg
20200901_111448.jpg
20200901_111505.jpg
20200901_111509.jpg
20200901_112013.jpg
20200901_112025.jpg

Well I have some Bad news but I also have good news.

My dad came by, they are only here for 3 weeks then its back on the road for them. They have been traveling all over the country for around a year now. In the winter They set up a nice area in this camp ground that is state of the art and they keep it immaculate with huge area for the RV its like a 4 seasons resort so they have a super nice place for the winter time then they hit the road again. Its what my dad has wanted to do for years. I am rambling

Anyway when I checked on my girls in the 8x8 it was 91 yesterday and 93 today and the plants are all wilted looking. dad came by and we checked Lowes, one is about 1/4 mile from my house but the didn't have any in stock. so we came back home and I found one on Amazon so I got a gift card and just ordered it, Dad gave me $150 towards getting it. My dad has been a Great help to me when ever I need it, Not so much money wise but helping me get things done

So in a couple days I can fix the heat situation. Wish I had money for a mini split but I think what I got will work . Getting the environment all dilled in but the AC is going to take up some more space in my 8x8 but I have to have it to cool things down. I think with the 2 fans and the AC I probably really only have room for 4 plants if they are monsters like this run.

The Plants really look sad its breaking my heart to see them this way but they should only have a couple three days and then they will be cool.

This is the AC unit I bought

Annotation 2020-09-03 121403.png

Back
Top Bottom