PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

Got a couple fans for the new grow area $19.99 each @ Costco
20200731_194114.jpg

They work as well as the Lasko and $40 to $50 bucks cheaper so I grabbed two of them. They seem to put out as much air and they Oscillate too I just hope they hold up :surf:

I think the PH will be a contender!
Yeah I am Really liking the looks of the bigger PH and that one NH is way wider then my 10 gallon pot. Going to be hard to find tie down spots for LSTing. I think the Big NH has 6 mains that I can tie down a little. I don't like the looks of the smaller NH it is growing sideways like it flipped around and I tore some roots when transplanting, Hopefully it will make a good come back

More pics. That last one shows my last Maui Thai auto , it germinated so I stuck her in a 1gallon pot that has been pre moistened
20200802_115028.jpg
20200802_115023.jpg
20200802_113748.jpg

Great looking collection, PC! You're gonna' have your hands full soon. Get your rest. :laughtwo:

Hey PC, they ALL look great! Your big girls are budding up nicely. Amnesia fast is interesting. I have some photo fems of it I want to try. Maybe next to the Nevilles if they look to be aggressive growers too. Hmmmm so many thoughts. I have to check that out. Nope, just did. it takes the long flower period but only has a finished height of 80 to 140 cm. So max is 55 inches. It's 70% sativa. Oh well
Your Nevilles are looking awesome! Nice and nodey.

Hey PC, they ALL look great! Your big girls are budding up nicely. Amnesia fast is interesting. I have some photo fems of it I want to try. Maybe next to the Nevilles if they look to be aggressive growers too. Hmmmm so many thoughts. I have to check that out. Nope, just did. it takes the long flower period but only has a finished height of 80 to 140 cm. So max is 55 inches. It's 70% sativa. Oh well
Your Nevilles are looking awesome! Nice and nodey.
yeah that Amnesia Fast is a quick finisher. Not Big yielding but average. I needed something that would finish quick and I wanted some Sativa leaning hybrid for some head stash while I wait for NH and PH to finish

I am Loving the NH and PH man are they growing FAST , faster then any plant I have ever seen. Its truly amazing how fast they grow. I think you will be happy with them when you start growing them.

I am Loving the NH and PH man are they growing FAST , faster then any plant I have ever seen. Its truly amazing how fast they grow. I think you will be happy with them when you start growing them.
Oh I know I'll be happy! Fast and furious is frantically fun. We're heavy indica users here and I do love a strong sativa for fun and working around the house. My strawberry cough is fine however not as thc rich as I prefer. This NH is going to pump things up!

Oh I know I'll be happy! Fast and furious is frantically fun. We're heavy indica users here and I do love a strong sativa for fun and working around the house. My strawberry cough is fine however not as thc rich as I prefer. This NH is going to pump things up!
Tell me more about the Strawberry Cough. A good friend hooked me up with a couple of those ! Is it Indica ? Hell most Hybrids give me couch lock so a true Indica would knock me out in probably 5 minutes. Most weed gives me couch lock so I am hoping these Sativas get me up and doing things, God knows I have enough work around here to do but a good Indica just before bed might be just what I need

I have to figure out what I want to run along with my Carnival in my 5x5. I like sativa leaning Hybrids so SC might just be what run along side the Carnival . I like to run two of each strain so I am looking at what I got for my next grow in my 5x5 tent.

Back
Top Bottom