PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

Last system I had was the SNES when it came out, ex wife bought it for me for Xmas one year lol done some PC gaming thru the 90s and that was it until I was out west in 08 and started online gaming until I got bored with it lol

Now I play War Robots on my iPad lol body might be old but still lol war games lol

I used to enjoy a game called Risk back in the day. But then I switched to poker with actual cards you held in your hand.

I’m not playing online right now, last one was Lord of the Dragons and I had $10,000 invested in my account and they shut the game down with little notice.
I have never spent money on these games besides like buying a ps4 game besides that I dont buy upgrades or nothing the game I play the most is golf clash it's a fun game to waste some time on

I’m not playing online right now, last one was Lord of the Dragons and I had $10,000 invested in my account and they shut the game down with little notice.
Penny man, this is why you should get away from the iPad games. Those in app purchases are out of control.

spend 10% of that on a nice computer and a 1 year subscription to World of Warcraft. You’ll be set for at least 1 year Of gaming until the next expansion comes out. Then you renew your sub and buy the new expansion and you’re set for another year.

you can spend money if you want to, to get gold and mounts and such... but you don’t have to at all. 99.99% of the content is all unlocked through in game achievements. Right now if you preorder Shadowlands, the expansion set to drop in 2020, they give you a free level 120 boost. So you can play the new content the minute it comes out.

I encourage you all to buy it! We’ll start a guild!

Edit: and Penny if you like your iPad cause you can play in your big lazy boy you like to chill in.. (cause that’s how I picture you) then do like I did and get a laptop with a lap table.

Ice fishing? Please. I doubt that there's a fish on this earth that I would sit on a big expanse of ice to try and catch. Is this a Canadian thing? :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom