PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

I included a picture of some Grape Head weed I picked up at the dispensary. I included that in the pic so it doesn't cause a problem with posting a pic in the wrong place and so I don't get an email about posting in the wrong place.

It's confusing. It's "relative humidity".

When the temp drops, the water vapor falls out of the air, and when it rises it sucks it up. Warmer air holds more vapor. As you cool it, the RH goes up until it can't hold anymore and it fogs up and rains.

If temp is high and RH is low, simply cooling it down will raise the "relative" humidity.

:bongrip:

It's confusing. It's "relative humidity".

When the temp drops, the water vapor falls out of the air, and when it rises it sucks it up. Warmer air holds more vapor. As you cool it, the RH goes up until it can't hold anymore and it fogs up and rains.

If temp is high and RH is low, simply cooling it down will raise the "relative" humidity.

:bongrip:
Thanks graytail

I see that in my grow room. Warmer temps from lights brings lower RH and vice versa. But outside in general RH is low during cold months and high during warm months.

I see that in my grow room. Warmer temps from lights brings lower RH and vice versa. But outside in general RH is low during cold months and high during warm months.

:cheesygrinsmiley: Actually, it's the same winter or summer.

But when you bring it inside and heat it up, the "relative" humidity drops like a rock. Cold air doesn't hold as much total vapor.

Morning all hope everything is going good @PCaddict hope you didn't sip to much so how are the girls doing to. Did you get your problem fix
I only had like a double shot so I didn't sip too much I hate a hang over so I try not to indulge too much. I will get my new light tomorrow then I have to move everything out of the tent , hang the light and move the drivers out after that I think I should be good

Sounds like a good move PC. U got to get your temperature right. But as a temporary solution a cheep box fan blowing in the tent from the open tent door
should cool u off till the new light arrive. Just spitballing but it worked for me.
as for me, I haulen H20 all day ( the first flush) I’m growen in 3 gal. SP’s so a proper
flush consist of 9 gal.’s of PHed 6.5 and two tesp of sledgehammer in each gallon
im flushing 3 today,... that’s 27 gal‘s of water. Have a great day

Sounds like a good move PC. U got to get your temperature right. But as a temporary solution a cheep box fan blowing in the tent from the open tent door
should cool u off till the new light arrive. Just spitballing but it worked for me.
as for me, I haulen H20 all day ( the first flush) I’m growen in 3 gal. SP’s so a proper
flush consist of 9 gal.’s of PHed 6.5 and two tesp of sledgehammer in each gallon
im flushing 3 today,... that’s 27 gal‘s of water. Have a great day
I have a tall Lasko fan and two other fans in the tent already so I have plenty of air movement. Good Luck on the flushing today Don't work too hard

Thanks Emilya, I would rather b safe than sorry if u know what I mean.
the tap comes out at 6.0 not to bad still no biggie to adjust to 6.5. I don’t want any
fluctuation in ph from seed to harvest I even soak my seeds in PHed water before planting. I do range my ph 6.3-6.7 so my girls take what they need at different
stages of growth, lol

ok, just offering it up, and yes I know what you mean. You do not trust my advice. The truth is that your soil or your seeds really dont care about pH as long as you are not coming in so acidic or base that you would be burning them. The only reason we pH adjust is to activate chelated nutes. Since the flush isn't involving nutes till the end, there really is no reason to go to that bother of being in a certain pH range until then... but there is no harm either in taking this step. Just trying to help.

Hay PC the reason for the box fan outside the tent blowing in is NOT for circulation
but to blow it cooler air from outside in the tent lowering temperature. OKAY
I have a set up similar to what your talking about bud except I have mine hooked up the window with one of those air condition plates that fit in the widow with a 6 in. hole in it got the 6 in air duct with a 6 in fan that I basically left it in the box it came in and hooked it up to one of the vents problem solved but it does need to be cool outside for me with my set up it works best when its in the forties or less outside!

Today's pictures
20200216_100850.jpg
20200216_100818.jpg
20200216_100725.jpg
20200216_100724.jpg
20200216_100702.jpg
20200216_100630.jpg

Ok if your lights come on at 9am open the tent up at 8:55 and snap a few pictures without lights and it won't hurt anything.
I will try to get some pictures with the lights out tomorrow morning

Back
Top Bottom