Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and Autos

Re: Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and A

im amazed at it, its the life time work of maria thun, she done a huge life long experiment !
i watche d adoku about this guy who had metal rods in the ground to attract more somethings from the something something, and he got douple crops , just from puting copper poles in the ground i think it was, it well intereting!

Re: Outdoor Grow in Switzerland- 1300m- Fully Organic - InSoil- Spanish Strains and A

OTM... careful man. Copper rods might not be the best idea. I know for a fact that copper sulfate and even a copper nail will kill an 80 foot high oak tree dead as can be!:peace:

im not sure what metal it was, it was a french speaking gardener, i forget his name though basically its about electrodes lol

PHILLIP FORRER is his name just found him, check out his stuff :) he has a set up garde for vegetables and he dosnt do any work after, no work at all to water or maintain it , legend, imagine this for gurellia grows

:bravo: phillip :bravo:

Today i harvested a critical, but i noticed that this plant has gone wierd, is it because of the flush i gave them and it was too much water? shoull i cut this one too? hmm? what ya think?

P10008662.JPG
P10008671.JPG
P10008682.JPG
P10008693.JPG
P10008703.JPG

Why da ya flush, man? I never do it? You use salt-based fertilizers?

I flush always,flushing can't do anything bad to plant.It's just bigger amount of water that runs through the soil.Conradino please tell us more about flushing,does it do anything bad to plants?I never had problem with flushing and don't want to have so if it's anything that i need to know just shoot.:thanks:

Hi OTM i don't see trichomes colour so i can't give you advice.Looking at picture don't see pistils because calyxes have swallowed them and that is one of signs of maturing.Fan leaves are yellow too.It's your choice when to cut,you can see it best...Congratulation on critical harvest,show some pictures of buds want to see them:thanks::yummy:

Why flush? It's hard to say but it doesn't look ready yet. My guess on the yellowing leaves is it's drawing the goodness out of them to fatten her buds. Check her trichomes & if she's not ready then feed her :)

I flush always,flushing can't do anything bad to plant.It's just bigger amount of water that runs through the soil.Conradino please tell us more about flushing,does it do anything bad to plants?I never had problem with flushing and don't want to have so if it's anything that i need to know just shoot.:thanks:

Flushing is basically a technique developed by hydrophonic and chemical indoor growers in order to get rid of salts before harvest, which they certainly do have as an effect. But it doesn't apply to live organics or High Brix type of grow. What you do during flush is basically deprive your soil of nitrogen and potassium (phosphorus is almost impossible to flush out), lower your brix and take the nutrients away when plants need it throughout the grow to stay in balance. I guarantee that although I never flushed in my life the taste of my budz is excellent with full spectrum of terpenes that any given variety has and no hay taste whatsoever. Don't flush only cause you've read somewhere that you have to do it.

Thanks Conradino you learned me one more thing:high-five:I usualy water with big amount of water 2 weeks before harvest and then i only water with water.Is that correct or should i give them bloom nutes till the last week?
Flushing is basically a technique developed by hydrophonic and chemical indoor growers in order to get rid of salts before harvest, which they certainly do have as an effect. But it doesn't apply to live organics or High Brix type of grow. What you do during flush is basically deprive your soil of nitrogen and potassium (phosphorus is almost impossible to flush out), lower your brix and take the nutrients away when plants need it throughout the grow to stay in balance. I guarantee that although I never flushed in my life the taste of my budz is excellent with full spectrum of terpenes that any given variety has and no hay taste whatsoever. Don't flush only cause you've read somewhere that you have to do it.

If you're using organic nutes after stretching has finished you need to check how long they break down, you see. If it takes a month after application and your harvest is around the corner it doesn't make sense, does it? I stand on a position of rare feeding and focusing rather on preparing good soil mix for flowering. In the last weeks you should focus on helping the plant to uptake more potassium, phosphorus, iron, calcium and magnesium by adding mycos, bacterias, also molasses and micronutrients if there are deficiencies, which I very rarely see in my plants.

Hi OTM! Congrats on your critical harvest, even though the hail did a number on 'em they still look yummy! Hope swiss life is treating you well :D

i just got in, managed to get the autos under shelter before this terenchal rain began!

thanks for clearing that up for me guys :) the hail has made each plant a different growth stage and im getting confused!

oh yeh ill take some pics of the critical :)

Oh and yeh ive never ever flushed before and dont think ill bother again lol.. ive only ever pulled a plant up when its ready and left it in distilled water for min 24hours, and the weed always tastes great and smooth!
And yeh i did just read about it, since i joined 420mag,so ill forget that i read it lol, im usin biobizz, and ive stuck with it since i growing.
Ive heard about it since years though, and thinking about it now, they wernt ever using bio nutes! i thought i could have even better tasting buds if i flushed lol

And next grow i will make la terrena de la puta madre, and prepare the soil rich for flowering, im well happy with biobizz grow though (the strongest one they make, theres 3 different ones ) :)

Some update pics, and a critical chop :)

I was thinking wow, she didnt produce much atall, i put the buds back in the box for drying, then i saw the main stem just chilling on the floor lol! oh haha ok cool..

P10008751.JPG
P10008771.JPG
P10008743.JPG
P1000871.JPG
P10008731.JPG

maybe she wll be for bubble hash in the end though lol, id say theres about 15g dry lol

Heres the other autos, first maxigom, so different to each other! lol

P10008783.JPG
P10008795.JPG
P10008802.JPG
P10008811.JPG
P10008822.JPG
P10008833.JPG
P10008841.JPG
P10008851.JPG
P10008873.JPG
P10008884.JPG
P10008892.JPG

This one is still in veg, but not growing !

P10008905.JPG
P10008913.JPG

Hmm just realized the critical pics arnt here .... they all just got a phat feed of 4ml per liter with 0.5ml flower booster and 4 ml per liter of top max , gave then all the same mix, until it dripped out the bottom.. i think mr moon was helping me, and i just didnt listen, never harvest on a new moon, in 2 weeks when the moon is full, then the most mature ones might be ready to cut :)

time to look for the critical pics!

Well ok, apparently i didnt take pics of the criticals! fuck that was a long and very vivid day dream lol

hmm ill do that tommorrow when i give the females a good feed and water outside (its cleaner to bring them out) in the morning- i think the penny has dropped that ive always just grown modest buds (usually lots of 20gram buds), with many of them on one plant, and i havent really ever given enough flower nutes to plants.. hmm well now im growing indoors i should be feeding them every other day or so at the moment, as i notice how much they drink :) i have over 80 heads in my tent, and i want more than 20grams a bud lol, im gunna fucking go for it :)

I know that soil is food for plants,better soil better life of plant.But when you grow autoflower transplanting is not best option,it can be done but everyone advice not to do it.If it's photoperiod i agree with you 100%.Thanks for responding,it have more sence now after reading what you post:Namaste:
If you're using organic nutes after stretching has finished you need to check how long they break down, you see. If it takes a month after application and your harvest is around the corner it doesn't make sense, does it? I stand on a position of rare feeding and focusing rather on preparing good soil mix for flowering. In the last weeks you should focus on helping the plant to uptake more potassium, phosphorus, iron, calcium and magnesium by adding mycos, bacterias, also molasses and micronutrients if there are deficiencies, which I very rarely see in my plants.

I know that soil is food for plants,better soil better life of plant.But when you grow autoflower transplanting is not best option,it can be done but everyone advice not to do it.If it's photoperiod i agree with you 100%.Thanks for responding,it have more sence now after reading what you post:Namaste:

yeh i have always transplanted autos, but 2 things i promise myelf to change next auto grow, 1- fold leaves dont defol and 2- dont transplant, ill prberly use those like straw material small pots next time :)

I just looked at an up close pic and the critical i cut has 20% amber trichs :)

Back
Top Bottom