OMM's Social Network Grow

Work on the Digest deal and the copyright for me! I know which artist we will get, the one that did your avatar. :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: Yes, I will make sure he is available. He did a great life like job for me!! The board is going to be very happy with your decision when we go public!! Good times are here!!:rofl:

Hi All !:thumb:

This will be put into a blog...as soon as I figure out how to put up a blog. I've never even looked at blog, so it should be a learning experience for me. Maybe I can talk with THsea about it and get some help.

I can help you out with it if you like =]

wow THsea is only 25, well my bad. have to change my bd wishes instead of 50 make it 100 more:)

Take it easy on the guy, your just jealous. There is big age difference between us, but we are buddies. Believe me he's a good friend. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:rofl: Yes, I will make sure he is available. He did a great life like job for me!! The board is going to be very happy with your decision when we go public!! Good times are here!!:rofl:

We will all be rich! We'll buy an island, like a guy did the other day. No joke! :Namaste:

Take it easy on the guy, your just jealous. There is big age difference between us, but we are buddies. Believe me he's a good friend. :cheesygrinsmiley:
jealous, hell yeah I'am jealous! and I know that he is a very good freind:) glad you 2 have come together! a true freind is something very rare. and I had to add some more years to my bd wishes cause I didnt know that he was still a pup. thought he was one of us old dogs.:circle-of-love:

I can help you out with it if you like =]

Thanks driftme.

I clicked on the link that jandre posted and it looked like OMM'S Blog. How do I post things in there?

*walks in and sets on your sofa* Hello Mr.OMM...It's been a while and and my life had been the 'ole mighty roller coaster :yikes: and thought I would come by for a set down,a cold one,and some good company.....I brought something along

Just a little tasty I owe to you and the rest here at 420 that help us along our way to better med's :high-five: .......This is Medi-Bud ( yes, the pun and breed was intended just for this!) and the little ones came out great ( This top was 15.7g ) and I thank you all for the help...
Now lets partake for I gotta run....Take care my friend and see you on the next go around.:thumb:

Top right hand corner, There's a button that says, "+ Create New Post"

I got to that part, but I don't understand what to post. Do you have a blog? Maybe I could look at yours and see how things are posted in a blog?

Damnnnn I leave for three days and come back to a new journal with 8 pages :thedoubletake:

You are obviously doing something right OMM, keep it up. I think I can speak for everyone on here when I say your journals are awesome, just like your stories :high-five:

Hi Stoned4daze61 :thanks:

It's the wonderful folks, like you that make my journals. Everyone contributes and we all learn as we go. Working on putting all the stories that have been told in a blog right now. That way people can read them when they want to. All new stories will still be posted here in my journal as usual. As always glad your here! :cheer:

*walks in and sets on your sofa* Hello Mr.OMM...It's been a while and and my life had been the 'ole mighty roller coaster :yikes: and thought I would come by for a set down,a cold one,and some good company.....I brought something along

Just a little tasty I owe to you and the rest here at 420 that help us along our way to better med's :high-five: .......This is Medi-Bud ( yes, the pun and breed was intended just for this!) and the little ones came out great ( This top was 15.7g ) and I thank you all for the help...
Now lets partake for I gotta run....Take care my friend and see you on the next go around.:thumb:

Believer, Thanks......you are welcome anytime...especially....when you're bearing gifts like that! The red carpet for you! That looks so good. Ride that roller coaster...your doing just fine!:cheer:

Hi all! Does anyone have a blog that I could look at? :thanks:

Here you go buddy!!
Blog.jpg

Hope this helps!!

I was just funnin with ya!! I have never done a blog on the internet so I just sent you a picture of a blog that is in my possession!! That is what you asked for and that is what I gave you!! :rofl:
I really do hope you get the blog up. I plan on refreshing myself. I have to go to the very beginning!! I also can't wait to hear how Tao is doing!!
:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom