OMM's Social Network Grow

do I need a wrist band or can I get a ticket now:):circle-of-love:

I'm HERE! I'm HERE! Don't start without me!!

Okay, you can start... I'm here now. :cheesygrinsmiley:

OMM's Social Network Grow! Current! New! Exciting!

You forgot HIP!:rofl:

Thigh! FRANTIC! But oh so fantastic OMM grow #something or other!!
:) I'm here OMM, knew it would be in the second or third page :goodjob:

The plants look lovely my good chum!
It will be a busy day of tent finishing, and killing pests tomorrow... Hope your evening is going well, peace!

Thigh! FRANTIC! But oh so fantastic OMM grow #something or other!!
:) I'm here OMM, knew it would be in the second or third page :goodjob:

The plants look lovely my good chum!
It will be a busy day of tent finishing, and killing pests tomorrow... Hope your evening is going well, peace!

Hey Buddy! Thanks again for all the help today!:bravo:

Good luck on the bugs. At least you have some ammunition now! Kill the little buggers!

I'm still in the lemon jar.[ :bong:

Off to another stellar grow OMM!
They are sure looking healthy so far :thumb:
Can't wait to see how this journal will unfold this go through.
Thanks for everything and GOOD luck with this grow!

:peace: Brotha!

Off to another stellar grow OMM!
They are sure looking healthy so far :thumb:
Can't wait to see how this journal will unfold this go through.
Thanks for everything and GOOD luck with this grow!

:peace: Brotha!

Hey MS ! :thanks:

The little buggers are nice and green so far, got a couple more germinating. Hoping to double last grows yield. Time will tell! :surf:

wouldn't miss it for the world, wild horses and all that shyte.

LOL

Looking forward to this one because mine are about the same age, I can compare and contrast so to speak, work out what works best as we are always endeavouring to do.

Count me totally in, subbed.

Your counted in for sure Budley. :bravo:

Your so right, learning from each other is where it's at. A gestalt where the parts ad up to a greater whole. :Namaste:

I have finally made it. Sorry would've been here sooner but the heat has been killing me. Your ak48 looks almost the same age as mine. So, I will really be keeping my eye on that one. Just had a question for you about your outdoor plants, do you keep them outdoors the whole time or do you put them in tent when going into flower? Was just wondering in the case of rain or whatever.

Man, I am late to the party again!! Sthubscribbered!! :yahoo:

Maybe I was in a coma last grow but you seem to have a few new items in your grow room!! I noticed you are now using 2 HPS 400 watt lights for flower?! That sounds like it is going to be awesome!! :high-five:

I am curious about the teas you plan on making with the BPN nutes! When you make a tea. Is that organic or does it matter? Tea sounds so interesting. I know people across the pond drink it all the time! Look forward to see how it works on plants!! LoL!!

:circle-of-love::Namaste::yummy::surf::morenutes::peacetwo:

I use BPN too, Twelve12 recommended. :morenutes: Also wondering about the BPN tea too.:thumb:

Maybe I was in a coma last grow but you seem to have a few new items in your grow room!! I noticed you are now using 2 HPS 400 watt lights for flower?! That sounds like it is going to be awesome!! :high-five:

I am curious about the teas you plan on making with the BPN nutes! When you make a tea. Is that organic or does it matter? Tea sounds so interesting. I know people across the pond drink it all the time! Look forward to see how it works on plants!! LoL!!

Hey Buddy.....First in the door....Welcome, long time no see!:yummy:

Yes, it has been a long time old friend! :passitleft: Life steered me away from these forums for awhile, but I couldn't resist coming back to journal my latest grow, and reading through some more excellent journals! It seems you are doing really well, and I'm glad I caught the beginning of this new journal. Yours go so fast, it is hard to catch up once I fall behind ( ie: blink)!! :rofl:

Anyway, I look forward to watching those cute little seedlings of yours blossom into stinky fat ladies!! :thumb:

I have finally made it. Sorry would've been here sooner but the heat has been killing me. Your ak48 looks almost the same age as mine. So, I will really be keeping my eye on that one. Just had a question for you about your outdoor plants, do you keep them outdoors the whole time or do you put them in tent when going into flower? Was just wondering in the case of rain or whatever.

Hi Queen !:love: It must be very hot where you are....hope it cools off a bit for you. Cool, we can see how each of our AK48s do.

Once a plant goes out doors for me it stays there. Rain or shine. I really have to watch the weather here. We have high winds and sometimes hurricanes , when we do, I move them to our back porch. It has a small wall to protect them.
Another reason I never bring them inside or put them in the tent, is that they may have picked up a few bugs. Don't need varmints inside. Like now, I veg them inside and then put them out to flower.
:cheer:

HI CF ! :yummy: Your not late we just started.

I've always had 2 400w HPS lights. Now that my tent is air conditioned I can run them both. It's going to be fun to run them both this time.

Here is a link to BPN's Organic teas.

Back
Top Bottom