first_grow_027.jpg

New girl Vicky

first_grow_026.jpg

Joanne
first_grow_025.jpg

LST on Rose and Mary
first_grow_023.jpg

Hi All,
I went ahead and did what I thought best since no one suggested anything.
I went ahead and put the new one "Vicky" in with the rest and will throw them all into 12/12 next week. Hope she survives.
Today was the first time I gave them any nutes. I gave them 1/4 of what the Fox Farm FF schedule said. Tiger Bloom. Each time I water them I will increase a bit more until they are doing full dosage. I also increased the lights so I have at least 3000 lumins per sq ft. I looked up ideal lumins and found all sorts conflicting info. So I just went with what sounded best. Now I sit back and watch and pray.
I wish everyone nothing but good :peace:

looking very lovely MedMan, looks like you're on the right track
just keep in mind that old Marine philosophy
"There is no Failure, just Redefined Objectives!"

Hey man I was just going to chime in and tell you 1/4 nutes is good but be careful with every watering if those are your intentions. Water, feed, water, feed - small doses of feed,feed,feed may not seem to hurt your plants at first but it will catch up to you if you aren't careful - Personally I start off giving nutes earlier than most recommend but it's also so little that there haven't been any adverse effects. I also sometimes feed more than every other watering BUT - again, it's not at full strength and I only do it with new plants. As you increase your dosage you will want to rotate with water, feed, etc, as stated above.

looking very lovely MedMan, looks like you're on the right track
just keep in mind that old Marine philosophy
"There is no Failure, just Redefined Objectives!"

Army version "Retreating Hell, we are just attacking in a different direction!"

Thanks for looking in. I'm lovin every minute of it:cheer:
Things do happen, a minute ago I heard small crash in my grow box and my damn thermometer fell on Rose and knocked off 3 lower leaves. Live and learn, velcro will not:loopy: hold a thermometer. LOL :popcorn:

Hey man I was just going to chime in and tell you 1/4 nutes is good but be careful with every watering if those are your intentions. Water, feed, water, feed - small doses of feed,feed,feed may not seem to hurt your plants at first but it will catch up to you if you aren't careful - Personally I start off giving nutes earlier than most recommend but it's also so little that there haven't been any adverse effects. I also sometimes feed more than every other watering BUT - again, it's not at full strength and I only do it with new plants. As you increase your dosage you will want to rotate with water, feed, etc, as stated above.

Thanks for the reminder. I will definitely take your advise.:grinjoint:
Great to have new folks looking in.:thanks:

More pix of the girls.
first_grow_030.jpg

first_grow_031.jpg

first_grow_032.jpg

first_grow_033.jpg

first_grow_033.jpg

first_grow_035.jpg

first_grow_036.jpg

First one is Rose and Mary. LST didn't last long, grew right back.lol
Joanne and Joanne from the top.
Joanne from the side sorry about the duplicate.
Tad
Tad up close
Finally Vicky
If you see debris on some of them, its sawdust, I was working on the lighting again. Debris is long gone now. :peace:

Wow OldMedMan the shade of green on those is so vibrant and beautiful! I'll definitely be watchin'! :popcorn:

Wow OldMedMan the shade of green on those is so vibrant and beautiful! I'll definitely be watchin'! :popcorn:

Great glad to have you lookin in.:smokin:

Kinna did a DIY on lights today. Looks like hell, but works.:yummy:

Yeah there is some green there. I just hope it continues :peace:

I'm holding my breath. lol

Following your journal with interest bro.

Keep it green!

Thanks Sun:grinjoint:
You know I respect your knowledge and never say die attitude and your humor. Your journals are always informative and entertaining.

This grow that I thought didn't have chance to succeed has turned into a great adventure for me. Except for the usual pains, I am having the time of my life and the brain is clearing the cobwebs out.

Folks have really helped me, good ole 420:cheer:

Thanks Sun:grinjoint:
You know I respect your knowledge and never say die attitude and your humor. Your journals are always informative and entertaining.

This grow that I thought didn't have chance to succeed has turned into a great adventure for me. Except for the usual pains, I am having the time of my life and the brain is clearing the cobwebs out.

Folks have really helped me, good ole 420:cheer:

That is really gratifying to hear. Without passion, we're sunk.

I'm havin' a blast too ;)

hey bud. yea ever thing is ok with me , i am jsut on vaccation up north right now so i wont be posting for a week or more. when i get home there should be some good pictures to show of progrese. but i looked over your piks ever thing looks good your leaves look waxy thats a good thing thou uaslly a sigh of a health amune system. keep up the good work man i will check back with you after i get home.

Yea, I kind of got worried about you, ya never know:Rasta:
Hope your enjoying yourself. What am I saying of course you are:surf:
Look forward to the pics

i cant wait to see the balckjac.I've been wanting to get those seeds just to see how they turn out.

Hey brada!!Howda islands? U gotta alota local boys using da LED's out there?cuz i know the elecrticity is high $$

Hi Butcher:welcome:

You right bout da elecric. My other grow box is LEDs which I'm gona use for veg'n when these are havf way flowering so I can just keep the grow goin on and on.
When i chose my seeds for this grow Blackjack just sounded good spose to be a really long lasting high. They are so short and bushy that I'm gonna keep in veg a little longer.

I've already been watching yr grow. Great work;)

Hi Butcher:welcome:

You right bout da elecric. My other grow box is LEDs which I'm gona use for veg'n when these are havf way flowering so I can just keep the grow goin on and on.
When i chose my seeds for this grow Blackjack just sounded good spose to be a really long lasting high. They are so short and bushy that I'm gonna keep in veg a little longer.

I've already been watching yr grow. Great work;)

hey thanx MED..i'm going to build a D.I.Y led soon i've done it before but i know that it wont compare to what you 've got going.I'm going to post it in my thread its soo ghetto but it will do the job.But i really cant wait to see that blackjack i'm going to watch this closely.If all goes well with you then i'm def going to order.

hey thanx MED..i'm going to build a D.I.Y led soon i've done it before but i know that it wont compare to what you 've got going.I'm going to post it in my thread its soo ghetto but it will do the job.But i really cant wait to see that blackjack i'm going to watch this closely.If all goes well with you then i'm def going to order.

Well, I think yours might actually be better. Mine is a 90w UFO.
There are many conflicting reviews on it.
You can pick and chose which LEDs you use by brand.
So you have the option to make it for veg or bloom.

Good luck on it :peace:

Back
Top Bottom