OldMedman Goes Indoors

See? I knew Jo was going to be alright!:laughtwo: I'm so glad to hear her ticker is good, and the overall good bill of health.
I hope the foot thing gets figured out and goes away. (the pain and swelling, not the foot) lol

Your stories are great. Hell, this whole journal is a great read.
I assume that wasn't the "Hanoi Hilton". Catching the bed on fire: friction heat? Now GT's got me doing it!:)

The ladies are lovely in the B.A.T., and look like they are going to be F A T.
I hope Jo feels better in the morning. :Namaste:

Hi tricome ! :)

You can make predictions any time you want !!! You were right. I got to listen to you more. :high-five:

No, it was a big sneeze dope fire....or something like that....we didn't pay
attention to!.

Glad you like my Journal.....I do too! Great folks here! A few pics of inside the BAT coming up. :ganjamon:

:circle-of-love:Hi Everyone a small picture update. :circle-of-love:

First of all the stretch wasn't over as I thought was. Some of the ladies grew into the lights. I raised one light, but the other ones had to be super cropped or tied down. The Frisen Dew, Blueberry, and Sour Cream looks like one plant now.
A big one. So far I am loving this grow! :)

Here's couple of pictures of the "big plant"

DSCN26701.JPG

DSCN2679.JPG

The Bubblelicious and Wild Thai.

bubthai1.JPG

A couple of the Critical +

crit1.JPG

crit2.JPG

Here is Miss Kandy Kush with the tall Miss Wild Thai in the background.

kkWildt.JPG

Hope you enjoy these girls as much as I do....their are fine in my eyes. :)

I may not be around visiting your Journals today, I going to get some rest.

Your ladies are growing nicely and beautifully OMM. Gotta love those ladies with their long legs!!:circle-of-love:

Keep doing what your doing Bro!
:Namaste:

Looking great OMM, so darn green! That critical has me intrigued now, look at all that flower!
So VERY glad to hear your Jo has had a bit of good news, now to figure out how to solve the swelling huh? Hope more good news is in the cards!
Great start to the story, even if it ends sadly, its a treasure. Hope you're able to get some much needed rest, we'll see you on the flip side friend:Namaste:

plants are beautiful omm + rep :bong: my dad was in nam also did two tours... he past away in 2004

Sorry to hear that SS, I don't know what I would do with-out my Father here to help guide me! I'm sure I would continue to do the same things he taught me, but have 15,000 time the stress!

Best to you my friend!

HEy OMM how are things goin on your end?? I wanted to ask you a queastion. I wasnt to sure I understood what I was reading earlier soo here it goes just exactly what is the " Points " thing on here? Hows the girls doin?? We just harvested the critical and I sooo can not wait to try it but will be a few days yet..

:circle-of-love:Hi Everyone a small picture update. :circle-of-love:
I may not be around visiting your Journals today, I going to get some rest. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Nice job OMM. Glad to hear that your getting some rest and glad that nothing more serious is happening. Most of all I just stopped by to pay my respects. See you around and keep on :)

:peacetwo:

Hey Old Man, havent stopped by for a bit...I see everything is going great with the grow huh! Just wanted to say hi and hope all is well with you and Jo and the girls!!! Take care bud and talk to you soon!!:high-five:

Hey Old man!
WHEW! GOD U GOT STORYS! you have certainly LIVED!
glad to hear that jo is doing better
and as always your ladys look wonderful

plants are beautiful omm + rep :bong: my dad was in nam also did two tours... he past away in 2004

Hi social smoker. Sorry to hear about your Dad. :Namaste:
We were not going to have two tours, but they changed that rule very quickly.
They also sent me straight to Thailand from Nam..another thing they promised not to do. Needs of the service they said. :smokin:

Looking great OMM, so darn green! That critical has me intrigued now, look at all that flower!
So VERY glad to hear your Jo has had a bit of good news, now to figure out how to solve the swelling huh? Hope more good news is in the cards!
Great start to the story, even if it ends sadly, its a treasure. Hope you're able to get some much needed rest, we'll see you on the flip side friend:Namaste:

Hi Quix! :) The Critical+ surprised me too.....she just sat there looking like a bush....all of a sudden she grew
and boy does she have some flowers. The tent is smelling good now!
I'll get back to the story soon as I figure out what I can say and can't say on 420. The statue of limitations can't get me any more. No Joke, I walked on the wild side over there. :popcorn: Guess it was a faze I was going through...that lasted for years. :)

HEy OMM how are things goin on your end?? I wanted to ask you a queastion. I wasnt to sure I understood what I was reading earlier soo here it goes just exactly what is the " Points " thing on here? Hows the girls doin?? We just harvested the critical and I sooo can not wait to try it but will be a few days yet..

Girl I have no idea! :)
Been trying to figure that out since they started it! ???? :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom